Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-10-2008, 03:47 AM   #1
blu2fourty
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
blu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really niceblu2fourty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
FS: Nismo LMGT1 18x10 +20 5x114.3 $1300 SHIPPED 4 zilvia only

I have a set of Nismo LMGT1. they where used on the nismo 400r and very hard to come by these wheels. they aren't lmgt2 as those are common and people confuse the 2.

the story is they are still in japan and about to be shipped to me. They are currently at my broker @ tunerlab.jp and i have had countless of transactions with him and he's my go to guy for rare jdm nismo stuff. i'm just seeing if anyone would want these and save on shipping but you must act fast other wise it will be shipped to me and the price i offer is + shipping instead of this shipped price.

i've done a few transactions like this already where i sold my stuff that was still in japan and had them shipped to someone else. these are already paid for and ready to ship via surface (4-6weeks). so buy with confidence. you will get an email from my broker to verify with you.

specs are:

18x10 +20
5 lug
will clear z brakes
no tires included

price 1600 usd shipped to north america +3% paypal fees if paypal is being used.

if your still confused or have any question please feel free to pm or to email me at [email protected] and i can go in more details w/ u.

------------>i'll give this sale 1.5 weeks other wise it will be shipped out to me

i'm located in toronto ontario canada if that matters ...

thanks,
jon
-95 gold 240sx (sold)
-95 white 240sx le (scrapped)
-95 black 240sx le w/sr (parting out)
-95 purple 240sx le

Last edited by blu2fourty; 10-27-2008 at 12:51 PM..
blu2fourty is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links