Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-09-2008, 10:39 AM   #11
socal_kouki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
socal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud ofsocal_kouki has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Otis @ Otis Performances

On October 24th I pay paled Otis (Otis Performance) $82.41 for an SR alternator. We settled on $80 but I added extra for pay pal, whatever. I received it and held on to it for a few weeks before I had it checked. It was tested with both the SR and KA pigtails and was deemed non-functional.

I contacted Otis through Zilvia on November 6th he messaged me back saying to send the alternator back and he'd check for some mark he made on it. I sent it back and I haven't heard anything from him. I called him and left two separate messages and nothing. I even left him a message on his for sale thread (which he has checked since then) offering to pay a little extra to receive merchandise instead of money. I don't really need anything but I know it's a hassle to refund money.

I'm not trying to b*tch about the entire amount.. I included in my messages that I expect to pay for the shipping/pay pal whatever. But that still amounts to at LEAST 50-something bucks... I know Otis has a faithful following here and I do business with people who have known him for years... my first experience with him was a negative one cause I feel like I've done enough chasing for $50-something bucks.

On a side note: I recently sold a BMC w/booster to a gentleman using Otis' pay pal account. He pay paled me $40 for it and I almost thought it was Otis using a different screen name. After he called and told me he was a separate person I felt even more frustrated.
socal_kouki is offline   Reply With Quote