Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-14-2009, 09:27 PM   #1
leesredgt
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
leesredgt is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
RB **RawBrokerage ISIS RB25 Manifold Review**

I had been looking for a decent quality and cheap Greddy style manifold for a while and was getting ready to buy an EBay when Ricky at RawBrokerage saw that I needed one. All I can say now is im very glad that I did not go with the manifold off EBay.

When I opened the box and pulled out the manifold I noticed the unusually smooth casting for a knock off manifold. There are some ruff places but nothing that wont be covered up buy the fuel rail or other parts. The main area is very smooth and top notch.

Top of Manifold:

Underneath Manifold:

Long shot of the intake:

Close up of the casting quality:

The flange that mounts to the engine was in the same condition as the rest and so were the intake ports, smooth as the rest of the Intake.
Intake ports:

When it came time to install the parts needed on the underside the parts went on easy. The water tube was a little tuff to install but I eventually got it with a little persuasion. The nipples and and hardware are provided with this manifold as well.

So the next part was to install the Manifold to the block. The manifold was very easily installed and took only a couple of taps to push all the way onto the studs. Once mounted the manifold sat flush and was easily bolted up with the bolts and washers provided.

The manifold comes with the tubing and clamps and zip ties needed for the cooling as well.
Over all I was very pleased with this manifold, for the price you just cant beat it. You get a good quality casted part with the service and backing of RawBrokerage, the backing alone of RawBrokerage makes it more worthwhile buying this part instead of one off of EBay.

So on a scale from 1-5….
Casting-4.0
Ease of install-4.5
Hardware-5.0
Price-5.0

So in closeing,if your looking for a cheap, good quality, non EBay manifold, look no further because RawBrokerage has got the part you need.

Raw Brokerage - Your online source for RB parts! : Home

Last edited by leesredgt; 02-15-2009 at 12:06 AM..
leesredgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links