Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #23
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by I10cruiser View Post
holy shit i was there that day. . and your riend withthe black kouki tow his car to your shop because he fried his fender harness !!right?. .thhose wheels are so sick in person. . congrats on getting them back !
You and Aron said that you met the previous owner in person. The kid actually lives in Reseda, so its no surprise that he came by your shop since you're off of Reseda as well Aron.

Does anyone have any more info on this guy, or know if he actually purchased these wheels? I'm trying to see if anyone can vouch for his side of the story, which is he purchased them used off of craigslist for 1500-1600.

I find it funny that someone spent that kind of coin off of craigslist, to buy a used wheel thats a -15 offset.. when most people have no idea how to use or fit a wheel like this.

When Lee bought his car, the RE01R tires were still mounted but worn to hell. Its pretty apparent that the previous owner was the one who used the wheels and tires since they only have a treadwear of 140.

If anyone can step up with more info, please feel free to PM me. I'de like to give the PD / detective as much info as possible.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote