Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Misc & Accessories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2009, 02:24 PM   #11
DC Dan MAX USA
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (79)
DC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond reputeDC Dan MAX USA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 79 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by White Comet View Post
wow that is a healthy amount of new items, i like. any pics of the new items and how much for the lug nuts?

These will be priced at $4 each.
Quote:
Originally Posted by anotheraznguy View Post
so i picked up the g2 toe rods..
can i get upgraded to the g3 toe rods? since i was waiting on the shipment?
what is the difference between the g2 and g3?
Yes if you have a pending shipment reservation there will be an automatic upgrade to the new model.
The G3 rods and arms feature strengthened rod ends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdm.I.Am View Post
any 5x114.3 wheel spacers in stock?
25mm is in stock
Quote:
Originally Posted by s0apgun View Post
this all sounds very awesome
Yes sir!
Here is the oil filter relocation kit we have coming in...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlab View Post
so i paid for coilovers and all the multilinks, and awaiting shipment, i get the updated version automatically right?
Yes sir.
There will be a couple of improvements for the 09 model coilover we have coming in may.

1. The threaded damper body will be black niclel for better corrosion protection.

2. The lower mount will have the notch deleted from the top side which eliminates the need to flip it upside down to get extra low.

Quote:
Originally Posted by didderson View Post
Do you guys have S13 coilovers in stock? I'm gearing up for some coils and would really really love to have the option to go PBM! WTB preorder; PM me coils shipped to PA: 17540. Thanks!
No sir they are not in stock. You need to preorder from our pending shipment. $1077 shipped. Order instructions are in my sig.
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorak View Post
The PoweredbyMax website is down?
On rare occasion people tell me that but i'm on it every day with IE and Safari and have never seen it down. I guess there is server glitches on occasion, keep trying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kim_jong_il View Post
Do you have S13 intercooler kits? Need it for KA-T in an S14 and assume S13 cold side piping works better with the KA TB placement. Does anyone know if the core will fit behind the OE crash bar (cutting the usual 3 vertical support bars of course to make some space)?
We do not have S13 FMIC in stock but I do have S14 FMIC here now. If you are interested in keeping the front crash protection, you may want to hold out for the new High Mount InterCooler (HMIC) kit we have coming out soon. its going to be something like these custom jobs...but in kit form with a special core, end tanks, piping and couplers.

How To order: You can order directly from our zilvia advertiser threads. When you add to cart, you get an instant shipping estimate, & the cart will remember all of your items as you move between forum threads and our website www.poweredbymax.net until you remove them or check out. I can also calculate estimates manually for you but the cart's estimates are way faster and more accurate.
Order Inquiry: IM me your real name and paypal address.
Thanks for your business!

Last edited by DC Dan MAX USA; 04-08-2009 at 03:44 PM..