Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Wheels & Tires

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2009, 12:21 PM   #1
SileightyMania
Grand Bastard

Trader Rating: (4)
SileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond reputeSileightyMania has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Thumbs up RARE Chrome Volk Racing Monsters! 17x8.5 +14 17x9 +20 w/Tires and Centercaps! 5x114.3

SOLD!!

EDIT: Lowered the price to ultra cheap status! This is $100 per wheel in 17x8.5 and 17x9! Use these VOLKS as drift spares! Wouldn't you rather use these than some cheapo Rotas that will fall apart on you?

I have this really old set of Volk Monsters. They have a chrome face and machined lip. I've never seen another set of these in the USA! They also are a perfect fit on stock metal fenders.

17x8.5 +14 5x114.3 fronts
17x9 +20 5x114.3 rears

The pictures show the wheels super dirty, but they are in pretty decent condition... see the photos for scratches on the lip. I would say above average used wheel condition. I also have all 4 chrome center caps which are in good condition, because I kept them in my garage.

They come with tires, but the tires have been sitting outside and one of the tires show small chunking. Tires are ES100 225/40/17 on the 8.5s and 225/45/17 on the 9s.

These are PICK UP ONLY please (san gabriel)! I am asking $400 OBO.

The two closer wheels are 17x9+20, and the two further wheels are 17x8.5+14

Here is the tire with small chunking.

Here's an old video showing the front wheels:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySsi6AcA6XU

uhhh how do i post a video?

Last edited by SileightyMania; 04-20-2009 at 04:06 PM..
SileightyMania is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links