Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2009, 09:13 AM   #11
Flicktitty
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Flicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to beholdFlicktitty is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Flicktitty
How about an update?
YES?
OK, well we have gotten some stuff done on the car.
since the last update we have finished up the rear subframe torn apart and had all the new suspension peices put on.
(this is an older pic)

here are the Epsilon wheels that we had redone.

got the car back on the ground in November?

i got some new tires for the car last week
(225/50/15 BFG Drag radials)
(205/55/15 BFG KDW II)

Had a friend who is good at welding come out and fix a few little problems that needed to be fixed. The core support had a little crack he fixed that, did some welding on the strut towers and a few other little things.
(no pics of that)
I had the tires and wheels mounted and balanced

a few weeks ago i picked up a East bear 8point roll cage.
(old pic from previous owner)

here is a pic of the cage in the car (only mocked up)

I've also got the Driveshaft, the wiring done by Tech 2 motorsports (waiting to install)
I have installed the new USDM waterpump and new serp belt and a new timing belt, as well as lightweight aluminum pulleys. I got the spark plug painted the same color as the wheels and installed that.

i put the wheels on the car last night to see how they would look with the blue lug nuts and it looks pretty good. now i just need some damn center caps!
front:

rear:

Tonight i will be swapping out the JDM 440cc injectors infavor of the USDM 550cc injectors, and if i have enough time i will also start to swap out the JDM twin turbo's for USDM twin turbo's

Last edited by Flicktitty; 12-14-2010 at 09:59 AM..
Flicktitty is offline   Reply With Quote