Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-04-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
WagDatto
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (6)
WagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfectionWagDatto is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WagDatto
Hella NorCal BBQ Crew - Meet #3 Discussion

Alright, we locked up the last thread, and we'll make this the open discussion for the THIRD installment of the Hella NorCal BBQ Crew meets.

I've had a great time at the past two, and I hope the feeling is mutual for all of you, too. I feel like there's been a lot of learning on my part, too, as far as organizing a good meet for y'all. Not to say that #1 was a flop, but #2 was a lot of fun hanging out all together.

We also got a handful of people driving up from the Bay Area, which I thought was awesome!

I want to pass the torch for a moment to you guys and get some constructive ideas for the next meets...

What do you want from a meet?
What would be the best way to organize food?
Do you want huge speedbumps?
Should we find a park we can frequent, or keep moving and drop a flag in every Sacramento area city?
Which car makes should the meet be open to (previous meets have held mostly Mazda and Nissan/Datsun, though we did have a few Infinity, Subaru and Toyota friends!)
How would you like parking to be regulated/enforced/set up?

Bigger questions, would you guys prefer to purely hit parks, or do you guys want to start making friends with shop owners and see if we can lay down some heavy numbers at someone's place of business (MIGHT have a venue open for meets on a easy, consistant basis)?

Obviously a new run of stickers is in the making, and will be making a return appearance, since you guys ate them up so quickly! Thank you again for all the interest and the generous donations from those that dropped for me!

What kinds of colors would you guys want for the next run? Please take a look at the following link for the color chart. The top "group" of colors are what you have to choose from. No metalic/flake colors as they will NOT stand up to the sun. The vinyl we used for the past run is the top group of colors on the charts, and they will hold up MUCH better to UV.

Lab17 - Graphics and Screen Printing - Color Chart

Any requests for the next design? They will be a "banner" style, probably around 8" long or so. The idea is that quarter windows on 240sx's and many other cars are so small/short, you can't run decent vinyl in that area. I want to capitalize on that so most everyone can find a place for the epic design to display proudly.

Let the discussion begin!!

`Sean

http://garagezoku.blogspot.com
WagDatto is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links