Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > Engine Tech

Engine Tech Technical discussion related to all relevant engines such as KA, SR, RB, CA, 2JZ , L24/26/28, VG, VQ, and LSx series.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-24-2009, 12:34 AM   #1
dohdoh806
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
dohdoh806 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
KA need ka24de ?ions answered

ok so to get u up to pace bout a couple weeks back my car shut off in mid drive its automatic to answer the inital ?ion, ok so after this happend i pulled over and tried to restart car and nothing, after getting it to shop it sounded as if starter wouldnt kick on looking at that realized the brushes inside were worn out and not catching motor to turn over (im pretty sure ppl know what im talkin bout) starter was bad period to get to point ok replaced it and now its trying to start but wont turn over and cant fig. out y, ok mind u the car just shut off while driving,and in that sense i checked fuel pump (good) checked Alternator(good) battery(good) distributor(1 month new)spark plugs (good) oil (just changed ) and was good earlier in the day had just checked it i know thats alot to hear but am desprate on gettin a answer or suggestons some one haelp a brotha out
dohdoh806 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links