Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-19-2011, 09:56 PM   #1
Mongooze
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Mongooze is making his/her stupidity well-knownMongooze is making his/her stupidity well-knownMongooze is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Tire Killing Machine z32 drift car

Tire Killing Machine

Finally got a Daily here it is

Time has come to put the Z under the knife and make it a real drift car. TRYING to make it formula d pro am Atlanta this year, time is ticking and I got a lot of work to do so we shall see what happens.

Current car mods, blah blah all the regular stuff, the lastest cool thing was a Reinforced sub frame w bushings from PBM, solid diff bushings, project mu ebrake shoes (which work awesome hydros are laaame) and urethane bushings for the rear uprights.

Current plans-

VH V8 swap, FD spec roll cage and some small stuff along the way.

Current Progress- gutting interior, stitch welding, Planning out cage, Pulling out gay ass VG engine, Custom Fender Braces, Port matching

Header flanges

Clearance

Engine mount base plates

Copying the plate ( why do you ask?) because I have the ability to and when I’m done I can have a plate for the ¼ of the price.

As soon as I finish making the plate I’ll put the engine and trans in and start making the motor mounts, headers, and figure out oil pan clearance.