Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-17-2011, 03:05 PM   #11
Magical Trevor
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (8)
Magical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the roughMagical Trevor is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Magical Trevor
Not much to update because the car is still at the body shop, however, we have been busy on other cars while we have the down time from my car. Parts are still showing up, almost on the daily, things are still coming back from powder coat and we are still working on bits and pieces of my car when we are done "wrenching".

First of all, Shane's new wheels showed up.... and boy are they light! Volk Racing RE30 - 18x10.5 = 17lbs

We had a few parts show up for my car including new carpet (which we won't show until it's in the car). It's laying out, unfolding, from what I believe is the smallest box in the world that you can ship carpet in. Some other JDM goodies came in over the week, including fuel system parts and other odds and ends.

We took the time to work on the engine while it was on the stand. Decided it needed a little "pop" just to give it some depth. I decided to clean up the water pump bolts and the timing cover bolts. Again sorry for the cell pictures, we think it turned out better than what we wanted.

Notable items were the HKS cams.

Not a huge update, but we have been busy finishing up a friends car, so we haven't been taking pictures of the parts as they come in. Not to worry though, everything will be shown before it goes on, or after it is on the car!
Magical Trevor is offline   Reply With Quote