Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2011, 01:52 PM   #1
combomando

Trader Rating: (0)
combomando is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nor cal ae86 stolen

in march i made a deal with a guy (arturo prado far right black shirt) i thought was a friend, but turns out hes a scam artist.

the original deal was 3000$ cash. he said he would come up to sacramento with 2000$ cash and id fork over my car and he can pay me payments after (3000$ total) i had no problem with this at the time because i trusted him, i sold him some te37's and numberous other parts before.
i just got done moving out of an old rental house and had to get my car out so he offered to come that same night and pick the car up.
once he showed up we loaded the car on the trailer and he followed me to the gas station where he was supposed to pay up. well he only gave me 300$ and i was pretty mad about that...it felt like a slap in the face, especially because my car was already on the trailer and ready to go. He said hed give me more cash at the beginning of the month and i had no problem with that cause ive delt with the guy before.... so i let him go on his way... about a month goes by and im having issues getting ahold of him. I finally get a hold of him and he offers to send me a check in the mail. this takes weeks. He only sends 200$ .... at this point i want my car back and he is even more difficult to get ahold of. weeks turn into months... its now May and i have a construction job in Fremont (where he lives supposedly) and i try my hardest to get ahold of him since im in the same city. He says hes gonna meet up with me and give me some cash...but never does. when i get home from Fremont i find out hes been trying to part out my car on club4ag. im heated. i call and call till he picks up... finally get ahold of him and tell him how could he be parting out a car he hasnt paid for. he replys "what car?, this car is mine, its in my possesion" then later tells me that he doenst even have the car with him in fremont and is somewhere in modesto. this is the last straw here and i tell him "if you dont return my car in one piece how i gave it to you im goin to the police and reporting it stolen" he hangs up on me. and i never hear from him again. this guy wont reply to any of my calls, texts or emails. hes clearly hiding. please help me find this jerk!

if you have any info on this guy or my car feel free to email me or call my personal number

[email protected]

916-541-4401 -mando

heres my thread on club4ag

Club4AG Forum Topics: **SELLER BEWARE** 85levin stole my car
combomando is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links