Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2011, 12:15 AM   #1
2000mn4

Trader Rating: (0)
2000mn4 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s13 A 240 shame.

So, I got hit in my 240sx. Bad enough. Liability Insurance wont cover a driver at fault. Worse. I live in the midwest....kill me now. Anyway Im just curious what some of you would do with this car now. I want to move to dallas, away from the snow and corrupt gov't here in illinois. Fix to sell? Fix to keep? Sell as is and just move on? Part out? these are some choices Ive considered.
It needs a few things to drive again, although the fender is pretty far gone. It will drive again with replacement parts. I dont have the money to fix and there is a lot of stress associated with this project. The aftermarket parts that are on it will net me a few dollars and a few other parts could also be sold. the engine and trans are good. A new clutch has been installed recently. The tires are NEW and I barely got to use them. Im pretty depressed about this, i miss this car....
Advice is what im looking for here so someone, anyone help me decide. thanks for reading my sob story.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 071011145816.jpg (346.7 KB, 133 views)
2000mn4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links