Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-18-2011, 06:55 PM   #1
tinys s14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
tinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-knowntinys s14 is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
RB25 NEO S14 Swap

Before I start I would like to thank raw brokerage, enjuku racing, nissan parts cc, wiring specialties, fb parts, frsport and anyone else I missed for helping me with parts and info/advise. I was browsing through all the rb swaps so I decided to make my own. I got a 95 that was an automatic so I converted it then went sr20. Drove the sr for about 6 months and I decided to go another route, RB Also sorry for any crappy pics, there all from my phone

When I sold the sr. I immediately started to second guess my self. I wonder if that motor is running right now.

Now with no motor I started to clean up the bay and decided to paint it again.

Auto zone only had like 1 can of primer so I had to mix brands lol. After I primed it, I sanded then wet sanded.

After many rb threads using the syko kit, I decided to copy. So I bought a r33 x-member from Nissan parts cc. Changing the x-member was a lot easier than I taught.I was too lazy to remove the rack so I had a case of Coors to hold it up lol. I don't know I I really never payed attention but thee sway bar spacers looked like they really didn't do anything.

Finally got a friend of mine to paint her in Blitz black from John Deere. Now I got some goodies to install since paint is done. I Installed my 300zx bmc along with some custom brake lines to get rid of the old hard lines. I ran the lines across the fire wall.

Got the Chase Bays pwr steering kit all mounted

I got a shit load of parts waiting to be thrown onto the rb

After all the engine bay work it was time to buy a rb. i decided to go with a rb25 then the engine depot had 1 neo so i decided to see where that would take me. I changed every gasket except head and put in a new oil pump, waterpump, timing belt and termostat. I also hated the crossover pipe so decided to go with a a isis intake mani.

Since I bought a push type clutch I had to convert the neo tranny to a push type. I found a local dude who sold me the front cover with clutch fork and sleeve so it was really easy. I also threw on a nismo pivot ball. After that I slapped on my spec stage 3 clutch