Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #11
LuckyX2
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
LuckyX2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
It's been a while so here's an update!

The jdm cluster came out well! The needles were a little dark so I took the sharpie off of the back tabs and just left sharpie on the needles themselves. It's brighter than it looks in the picture (just a crappy cell phone pic...)

And here it is in the day with my gauges back in. I finally have a working tach!!

I got some other miscellaneous goodies in the mail one day:

Black lugs for my new wheels, Sylvania Silverstars, some leds for my dome light, license plate light and cluster, Ichiba 5 lug front hubs with OEM bearings and some rear 5 lug hubs off of a Z32 (not in the pic). The license plate lights didn't work tho because they were unfortunately too long to fit.

Here are the Sylvania's installed. Again, it's just a crappy cell phone pic but the light from these is very bright and pure white. It's wonderful

And Last but not least, my wheels! They're 03 Cobra reps with a deeper dish and machined face. I'll be painting over the center cap btw, probably black.

The rest of my Wilwood parts for the front brakes are paid for and currently shipping but it's going to be a while before I get it all on due to the tires I want being sold out nationwide. I really want 255/40/17 Hankook R-S3's but the month wait is going to kill me. Unfortunately all the other comparable tires are more expensive and most of them aren't even as good.

If someone can find me a good deal on 255/40/17 or 245/45/17 tires with a wear rating between 100 and 200, I'd love to hear about it.

That's all for now until I get some tires!
LuckyX2 is offline   Reply With Quote