Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Advertiser Specials and Sales > Engine

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-16-2012, 07:22 PM   #1
Broadfield
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (163)
Broadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to allBroadfield is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 163 reviews
XRP AN Fittings and Plumbing

The group buy earlier in the year was a good success and I have had several large orders since then. Now that I have had a good portion of the XRP product sift through my hands, I think it's time for a for sale thread. If you are not familiar with XRP, then you are missing out. I have had Earls, Russells, Aeromotive etc. and I can say the XRP product has a better finish... and cheaper in price to-boot! XRP product is widely used by professional race teams, ARCA, NASCAR, NHRA etc. They have a vast catalog that you can take a gander at:

*Download XRP Catalog Here*

*Download XRP New Products Catalog Here*

Please post if you have any questions on the product at all. If you would like to place an order or just want a quote then please email me with XRP part #'s attained from the catalog above and quantities at:

[email protected]

Note: XRP has nearly 4500 SKUs, so I don't bother trying to stock the product. I typically place an order with them sometime every week, so please keep that time frame in mind when ordering. Once I place the order, it takes 4 business days to get to me. I will then turn around and ship it out to you the very next day. So far this has worked out great and none of my customers have had any complaints.

XRP offers most hose ends in the following colors:
  • In red/blue combo
  • In titanium/black combo
  • In all black
  • In all Nickel

They offer multiple hose ends:
  • Push-on
  • The standard AN fitting everyone is accustom to in non-swivel and double-swivel/triple seal with patented nipple and cutter design
  • The standard fitting with patented nipple and cutter design with clamshell fastener end
  • Crimp on with the standard nut end or clamshell fastener end

They offer multiple hose materials:
  • NHRA accepted pushlock hose
  • Braided stainless
  • NHRA accepted braided nylon
  • NHRA accepted braided Nomex
  • NHRA accepted braided Nomex with Hypalon coating

Beyond this XRP offers a full lineup of:
  • Inline oil and fuel filters
  • Power steering hose and fittings
  • Brake hose and fittings
  • A/C lines and fittings
  • Plus thousands of other items

Please check their catalog out!

Follow Along For My Latest Work
My Portfolio
Please Share
Check Out My Builds

Last edited by Broadfield; 04-27-2012 at 05:56 PM..
Sponsored Links