Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA

USA Talk to others in your region.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-06-2004, 10:08 PM   #32
drifting240sx
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
drifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to beholddrifting240sx is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drifting240sx
brandon how could you love the CA when its not in your car yet???? have you ever drove it??? so i wouldnt say anything without testing it first.... also alex phiffer is a nice guy i talked to him and went to the club... help us out with the 240sx w/ rb26dett... it was fun juss the fact that everything possible bad happed to the 240... other than that it was a great turn out talked to all the drivers went to the bar with them watched ken drink up.. and yea... oh yea brandon broke my pocket bike.. that sucked...well yea peace.. if anyone was there i was the guy that worked at skip barber....