Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-06-2012, 12:56 PM   #11
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Origin View Post
Still with the age game. Quit acting like a child, at 33 (birthday recently?) you should be working on a Friday. Inb4 I have no job in which yes, I am off.
No, I choose to call you on your age because of how YOU respond to people, not because I am particularly bothered. If I were as childish and petty as you seem to think I am then I would have long since made your whole account and IP addresses disappear from this forum, but I do not operate like that.
And not that it is any of your business, but I am at work. My mortgage doesn’t pay itself, so I have never been without a job since age 16 – back when you were seven years old.
Quote:
I obviously have picked a nerve with you and I'm glad for it. I hope it irritates you to no end. I'm not sure why I would respond to intentional insults, you would think at 33 you would be smarter in the ways of making an ass of someone. But then again, the insulting of another shouldn't be practiced per se, so if you actually do at some other point try to restrain yourself, congratulations.
Wrong again, the nerve you’ve touched is the one that causes me and several other people to ask you to be more specific with these silly-ass claims that you make about what Obama is trying to take from us, and instead of answering ANYONE directly, you call names, call people morons and change the subject.
Quote:
Anyway, I label someone a liberal because they have the intrinsic qualities of one. No sense to call a goose a moose.
No, you label people because you have no real response to offer otherwise, lord knows you can’t be bothered to respond to people when they make a pointed request for you to substantiate what you claim as if it is truth.
Quote:
Again I ask, why would I not spread what is happening before our eyes? If you still think that Obama isn't a radical extremist who hates the freedom of liberty and the American people, then you sir, are a bigot.
You’re not spreading ANYTHING. You’re trotting out asinine and unfounded claims as undisputable truth, and when someone disputes it, you take it back to grade school instead of responding. If my enjoyment of watching EVERY LITTLE THING you say picked apart and you not effectively defend yourself makes me a bigot, then I will be that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarrigaS14 View Post
so that would place you into that definition if you disregard the ethnic group part out.
Look through his other posts in this section, he fits in that one too

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote