Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Stolen Goods

Stolen Goods Report stolen cars, parts, girlfriends, etc.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2013, 06:50 PM   #1
ZX2guy19
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
ZX2guy19 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Missing Title- Non Responder

Hey all,

I tried to find an Admin to contact, but not sure who all can help.

Last year I purchased an S14 from a member here named "Tibbett". Bought the car, couldn't get it to run, sold it to a guy in Ohio (my location as well). Please keep in mind, the vehicle is still registered to Tibbett in Indiana. I never registered the car in my name. Ohio requires inspections for out of state titles and the vehicle has to be present. I couldn't get the car to run to go to the BMV.

Guy drove 3 hours to pick up the car, I couldn't find the damn title anywhere. Literally anywhere. I had it the day before to show the car to someone else, could never find it after that.

Anyway, the guy still purchased the car for one reason. I was able to contact the original seller (Tibbett) and he was extremely cool, indicating he would order a new title online and have it sent directly to the new buyer immediately (spoke on the phone, texted, etc). He indicated he just ordered it (While we were on the phone) and all was well in the world.

Fast forward 2-3 months until now. Still no title to my buyer (We have kept in touch) and now the guy will NOT answer his phone.

I have his address, phone number, and last name (Tibbett). I cannot, for the damn life of me, remember his first name. Does anyone, ANYONE on here have access to his first name, know who he is or how to reach him? Not sure what the deal is, my new buyer just needs the title.

Any other options? Please let me know guys, I am running out of ideas.

Thank you,
Brad
ZX2guy19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links