Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk > S Chassis

S Chassis Technical discussion related to the S Chassis such as the S12, S13, S14, and S15.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-07-2013, 06:08 PM   #11
battosaii930
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
battosaii930 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
lol if you cant handle something as simple as sealing up the new shifter hole then you should stay stock that is the least of your worries.....

anyway here are some pics of me marking how much i would need to cut out but i have not cut anything yet.

with the Center console in i was checking clearance and no you will not have to modify the center console only the shifter bezel.

pulled my engine out again

i installed the collins throw out bearing but it was the exact same size as the SR one and did not work either so i talked to Brett and he will be sending me the longer throwout bearing carrier from the 1UZ swap i really hope that works... this project has been delays after delays after delays its stressing me out all i want is a little boost lol

oh and i did pick up a new door for my s55 now thats another project i will have to deal with soon enought
battosaii930 is offline   Reply With Quote