Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Private Sellers

Private Sellers Provide your experiences with individuals here. No flaming, accusations, or complaints! Be fair and objective. Make it info you'd like to see before you make a purchase.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2013, 01:07 AM   #1
K_style
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (63)
K_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfectionK_style is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 63 reviews
07kyeringt

I purchased his LS1 motor and the swap kit from him

http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/54187...rts-cheap.html
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/54443...new-cheap.html
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/54261...ifter-t56.html

Payment for the motor and swap kit was sent on Oct 30th for $4567.50
Payment for the Pro5.0 shifter was sent of Nov 6th for $130.00

All the conversation was exchanged via text message. Seller was very courteous to let me know the status on the shipping.

Nov 11th
Seller notified me that shipping company will pick up the shipment next day via text message.

Nov 14th
I got emails from paypal that seller issued refund for both of the transaction.
Contacted seller and I was told the motor was damaged by shipping company and he sincerely apologized for the disappointment.

Nov 19th
Emails from paypal notified me that seller (07kyeringt) did not have sufficient fund in his bank account therefore paypal could not process his refund.
Contacted seller, he advised that I should open disputes on paypal to get my money back. He also told me that he is having issue with his bank account.

Spoke to Paypal and they advised me to wait till their 2nd attempt to withdrawal from the seller's account. Then open the dispute.
Paypal assured me that even seller does not pay me back, paypal will refund the money and pursuit the seller after.

Nov 23rd
Paypal's 2nd attempt on refund is failed due to same issue (insufficient fund)
I opened dispute through paypal for those 2 transactions.

No matter what the reason was behind, please do not send any payment to this seller.

This is on-going matter and I will post once I get any updates.

Last edited by K_style; 12-08-2013 at 09:53 PM..
K_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links