Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-03-2013, 09:26 PM   #1
Charlie_91
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Charlie_91 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Charlies s13 *^_^* pic heavy!

Hey guys,

Im on this forum a bit so figured id chuck up a build thread. Im from Australia and ill pretty much start from the beginning to where it is now.

Bought the car earlier this year in March after parting out my previous time attack miata. It came with a bunch of cool stuff to which i was happy with. Built motor, ecu, 5 lug, diff, stack dash etc etc... Onto some pics.

First thing i did was lower it on some wheels i bought, regoed it and starting driving it around

Then things took a turn for the worst. Ran out of talent one night streeting and ended up binning it. Damage to front bar, guard, headlights, indicators, radiator, intercooler, piping, oil cooler, pillar, windscreen etc etc

Spent no time waiting around and bought all the parts to fixed. Had a mate pull it straight and another paint it all up.

Box jammed up so put in a spare and fixed that later.

New cooler setup and piping.. trying to make the best of a bad situation

Put it on the ground with some spare weds i had.

Went drifting

Replaced the copy front bar with a legit aero i picked up

New parts to replace the stuff i broke last track day.

Got the bar painted and went drifting some more

Packed car up and went interstate to drive with some bros

Came back and a good mate was selling a td06 setup. So i swapped my weds for it, put it on and got it tuned

The car made 236rwkw (320ish rwhp).

Went and did a local drift matsuri. Car was awesome with the new power but developed a misfire during the weekend which was a bit lame

Sold off 17" wheels. Bought some new 18's to try out and some new aero. Aero bar and plain regas looked a bit boring after a while so i was keen to try something new.

Fixed misfire and retuned with 18psi and pumped out 276rwkw with a bit more timing.

Test fitted new aero and then took it away for paint this week. Should be all together on saturday ready for an all day drift event next wednesday

Thats everything up to date.. Thanks for reading
Charlie_91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links