Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-12-2014, 10:44 AM   #1
Dustxking
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Dustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of lightDustxking is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Rear end stub shafts

So I am in the market for some stub shafts to keep my cusco rear end in my s13. I just recently swapped a 2jz vvti into my s13 and am going to shooting for 550-600hp. Problem is that the factory axles wont hold the power. I want to run these, picture below is rear stub shafts from Get nuts lab (forrest wang) out of Vegas. They have made these to be able to run 350z axles which is a far better route money wise then spending serious money on some 900hp axles from drive shaft shop.
My only problem is since they are obviously busy with formula d this time of year they don't have any of these in stock nor will they be making more in the next few months because of FD. Has anyone else seen or heard of someone else making these types of parts? I do not want to go out and source skyline rear end parts because I would like to keep my cusco differential.
(picture is from a local nw build not my picture)

PS: I hope this is in the right section, i searched and it hasn't been covered before. Please move thread if needed or point me in the right direction before closing.
Dustxking is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links