Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-04-2014, 10:17 PM   #1
AVmagneticZ
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
AVmagneticZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Garage Collective S13 drift build

Had a bit of time to post some pics here if you guys are interested to see my new build for this drift season. Last years car kicked the bucket. the shell was rusted out and it was good for learning but time to get into something solid.

My goal for this car is to keep it clean, keep it looking aggressive, and stylish. to me thats mostly what drifting is. Not about huge power, eventually i just want 400 range. Last year the old build dyno'd at 306hp/316tq. My build uses all original authentic parts.
Its in the early stages im falling way behind as the first event is in a week. clearly going to miss that one.

I dont really want to type lots of description for every picture. Im more focused on my instagram and facebook pages. so if you like what you see i encourage you to follow those. as they are up to date and properly sorted.
club/lifestyle brand a friend and i started called Garage Collective.
Instagram: Garage_Collective
Facebook: facebook.com/garagecollectivedrift

ok heres some pics. starting from when i drove down to ohio from toronto to grab the shell.

Last edited by AVmagneticZ; 04-06-2014 at 09:44 PM..
AVmagneticZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links