Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2015, 12:23 AM   #1
240Cali
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (4)
240Cali is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Albert's S14 Kouki Holographic red Build

Sup? I have always been too lazy to do one of these, but figured why not! About 3 years ago I bought this 95 s14 kouki converted clean title with an sr20 installed.. wed Kranze ERM wheels.. suspension, INGS +1 Kit and sexy pearl pink paint, sadly so much little shit was wrong.. steering bushings were missing!!!, air filter was missing..!! bunch of shit was not tightened right. Harness caught on fire...coilovers were seized..bad fuel pump, rhd turbo elbow so elbow would hit steering shaft, and I am sure you can imagine how far the list goes down.. overall a huge nightmare that lasted longer than I contemplated for, but for my 2nd S chassis this was the ONE I was gonna build to my liking. When I first saw this car, my jaw seriously dropped.. I couldn't believe how good the pearl pink looked with the simple INGS+1 kit and ERM weds wheels, I straight fell in love .. the dude had a DUI or something and let it go for a reasonable price, considering what it had on it. As soon as I bought it I went to a gas station and got sum dudes complimenting me on the paint hahaha I knew right then it had to be completely re done to MY liking and expectations. Another nightmare was that it was registered to NEVADA!! fml I live in sOcaL .. had to pay sum fees work some magic, fill out some paperwork, get it smogged..after that got it insured, registered and we were good to go.

Rear bumper was zip tie stitched, with a I <3 Drifting sticker on it.. had to go ASAP.

Jordan and Eddie from Jordan Innovations hit me up personally to say they had 9k Bn rep front fenders since I wouldn't shutup about it, at that time Dmax hoods were also available from them, done deal bought them both!

one side skirt somehow managed to fly off the freeway lol I had horrible luck with that kit.. picked up Vertex side skirts and an Msport rear bumper for super cheap,

shortly after, front bumper decided to blow up going up a nasty drive way...

Decided to take apart wheels and sent lips to Alex from Wheelfip to get polished up to look brand new

Last edited by 240Cali; 10-01-2015 at 11:10 AM..
240Cali is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links