Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Tech Talk

Tech Talk Technical Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2015, 11:11 AM   #1
islides13

Trader Rating: (0)
islides13 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
German glass lense on Jdm s14 housings. HELP!!!

Okay guys, I've searched for hours and hours and can't figure this out, I recently bought a set of German glass headlights for a steal but some of the tabs are missing. I figured fuck it I'll just remove the lense and use the glass on my usdm housings. Well as my luck would have the the usdm housing is alot bigger then the euro housing.

My question is if I got a set of Jdm housings would the glass fit??? from what I've seen it look as if it would but before I go shell out the money id like to know for sure. I've searched and searched and searched and can't find a answer, I know that the Jdm housing looks very similar to the euro other then the lense and the fact that the euro lights have electronic adjustments.

I've went as far as finding a website that was in French that did a break down of the usdm, Jdm and euro headlight, using Google translator to try and get a answer since they seemed to cover everything in their pictures and as luck would have it, nothing.

If anyone can shed some light on this that would be awesome.

Ohh and happy thanksgiving dudes.