Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat > Builds (and builds only)

Builds (and builds only) Got a build thread? It goes here, build threads anywhere else on the forum will be locked and never moved.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-07-2016, 06:38 AM   #1
WPN-X7
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
WPN-X7 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
s14 widebody zenki from downunder. BN. DMAX. SR. (now 100% more LS1)

heya guys.

**edit/sidenote, seems literally none of these pics hyperlinks work from facebook, apologies for it and you'll have to bare with me while i fix it when i have more than 5 minutes to fix it**

so long story short did a super long winded write up the other day on my super old account that i never activated... and it came up with some retarded error when i went to post it. so yeah. new account.

anywhom thought id chuck up a build thread on my current s1 s14. and then when im bored ill chuck some stuff up about a couple of my other cars/older cars.

so this all began with my s14 SR20DE+T missle/practice car. many a good time, drove a heap of events until i did a HG on it. then decided to tidy it up with a new motor and reshell into one with rego.

wound up like this... had an interesting motor set up (SR20DETT with twin greddy td05s, made 310kw on 16psi, but popped the motor after not long) did some more events, street drove it, had fun with it. then realised im to old for street cars and was going to widebody + full cage it to compete in some more competitions (mainly drift challenge australia) . lo and behold a mate was parting his s14 out, and a deal was struck on his shell... fast forward two months.

so long story short swapped all the good stuff from my old "street" car on over. im at the point now where i just need to mount the ASD hydro up and run fresh braided lines to the duel calipers and its ready for its first event/shakedown mid month in my home town of mount gambier. ill slap a mod list up and some more pics. then in following posts/when boredom strikes go through some more of the interesting stories involving a few of these cars haha

sr20det (rebuilt)
tomei poncams
tomei rocker stoppers
billet rockers
spitfire coilpacks
nisstune ecu (e85 tune)
HPX afm
BPP billet fuel rail
1000cc ID injectors
turbosmart fpr800
FMIC
3" exhaust
koyo radiator
HKS GTRS turbo
cusco 2way
PBM arms
PBM drop knuckle
IKEYA formula tie rods
IKEYA formula castor rods
rear subframe solid mounted and reinforced
RB25DET gearbox conversion
silkroad RM8 coilovers
jap modded knuckles
BRIDE fixed back
sparco harnesses
nardi wheel
omori gauges
ASD hydro (duel calipers)
full weld in cage
BN front, rear, sideskirts
DMAX 30mm front guards
ORIGIN 50mm spaced to 70mm rear guards
WEDS cerebus 18x11 -0 rears
WORK VSXX 18x10 -25 front

+ more ive likely forgotten. all the good bits to have a reliable fun car basicly.

anyways any questions or whatever shoot away. ill update with some more on various cars when i get the chance and some driving footage from some events to.

Last edited by WPN-X7; 04-22-2017 at 03:48 AM..
WPN-X7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links