Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2016, 06:34 PM   #1
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Angry Lowest s14 sidemount seat rail? / Did Nagisa change their design?

I attempted to fit my drivers seat today in my s14 using the Nagisa "Super Low" Rail from Enjuku.

I have used this rail in two previous s13s so I was confident it would work. However, once I got the seat in, surprise, its higher then stock at the lowest setting.

I don't understand how this could be seeing as it should have been the exact same rail I've had in previous S-chassis (all S's share the same seat rails). But then I took a closer look.

If you look towards the front of the rails, you'll notice that the sliders basically sit flush with the floor-pan brace that runs from the door area to the transmission tunnel, as low as possible.

BUT, in the rear is this massive gap. About two fingers over the exhaust hump towards the inside, and an ENTIRE FISTS worth of gap towards the outside.

Did Nagisa change their design at some point? In my other cars I could get the bucket low enough that it would hit the floor and keep me from sliding them forward.

Additionally, the part number Enjuku as well as many other shops have is
- XNSR011L

But these brackets have a part number that I can not find reference to anywhere online
- ZN101L

Does anyone know what is going on here, or can anyone check their Nagisa brackets in s14 for part number / rear bracket gap?

Here's some images.

Last edited by LockOn!; 12-01-2016 at 03:02 PM..
LockOn! is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links