Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-10-2020, 10:12 AM   #11
zombiewolf513
BANNED

Trader Rating: (6)
zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513 zombiewolf513
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phlip View Post
Tweets and insults are not "evidence" or even particularly compelling.
First of all, I never claimed everything I posted was "evidence". More like indicators that the election needs an audit. Maybe if you scanned through it, instead of writing it off, you'd see there's not just speculation but plenty of verified instances of 'glitches', errors, and fraud being acted upon by enforcement officials.

There's no amount of 'proof' that would satisfy the left, anyway. They just want what they want, country and its values be damned. Even if that means ignoring that the hallmark of our country is under attack. I'm not saying the right are angels with respect to integrity, but the left has none.

If kicking out poll watchers and blocking the windows while only one party 'counts votes' isn't dubious and worthy of investigation, then I don't know what is. And since that actually happened, how is anyone supposed to prove fraud happened in that room?! If they, hypothetically, filled out official ballots for registered voters that didnt vote, or rescanned ballots somehow- how are you supposed to prove that if there was no poll watchers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
I even posted a pic of one of the rulings above.
You are just so illiterate. What you posted is the court of appeals asking for specific information. That's not saying no evidence is available, and it definitely doesn't say that the case is over, numb nuts.

Last edited by zombiewolf513; 11-10-2020 at 11:01 AM..