Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-03-2005, 12:28 AM   #1
BOMEX180
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
BOMEX180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
***bride Seats/rails Group Buy***

I'm starting a GB on all Bride seats and Bride rails. THere's going to be better pricing if you buy a seat/rail combo. Rails are coming in the end of August so pre-order your rails now.

Items will be coming from TEES-USA directly. Prices are to low to advertise, PM me for quote.

Please contact me for availability. GB will end on 9/3/05. Payment has to be made in full to reserve your item/s. All items will be shipped within 5 days after the GB is over(unless otherwise stated). **THIS GB IS MAINLY FOR SEATS**. I can get the rails but the discount wont be the same as the seats. YOu can save on seat/rail combination since the rails can fit in the box.

I need atleast "3 pairs" to get this going. WHen I get enough people, then I'll start asking for payments.

Payment methods and conditions:

-I prefer paypal but there's going to be an additional 3% to cover the paypal fees.
- Money order OR Cashiers check. Personal checks ok, but I have to wait until it clears and there's going to be a charge of $35 if the check bounces

ZETA III SPORT

VIOS 3 LOW MAX

GIAS LOW MAX***THESE SEATS ARE BACKORDERED AND THERE WILL BE 2 MONTH WAIT***

Last edited by BOMEX180; 08-04-2005 at 10:06 AM..
Sponsored Links