Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Old 12-24-2008, 11:10 PM   #91
S13SilviaGirl
UGH Really?

Trader Rating: (4)
S13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfectionS13SilviaGirl is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Damn this is horrible. My condolences to his family and friends. If someone does set up a PP for the family, can you all put the link up in the first post? I think a few here would like to contribute to a nice set of flowers for the family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by napaKAliboog View Post
what's going to happen to the s13? =0(
Are you freaking serious? That is the furthest thing anyone should be talking about right now. That is like asking if you can call dibs on the parts on it.

My Review Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTCSuperstar
I surf Zilvia naked in my home...
S13SilviaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2008, 11:13 PM   #92
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
Damn this is horrible. My condolences to his family and friends. If someone does set up a PP for the family, can you all put the link up in the first post? I think a few here would like to contribute to a nice set of flowers for the family.

Are you freaking serious? That is the furthest thing anyone should be talking about right now. That is like asking if you can call dibs on the parts on it.

EDIT:

I made a special page for him on my forums if anybody wants to make any donations to it please visit this link.

Thank you!

Donations to Jorge Lopez & Family

Last edited by AznDrftr.; 12-25-2008 at 01:34 AM..
AznDrftr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:39 AM   #93
Sil-Abc
Premium Member

Trader Rating: (13)
Sil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfectionSil-Abc is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Abc
the cop is dead now.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:36 PM   #94
satal95
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (24)
satal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud ofsatal95 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 24 reviews
Updated original post to have AznDrftr. website.
Old 12-25-2008, 02:58 PM   #95
KAT0
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
KAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enoughKAT0 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to KAT0
Quote:
Originally Posted by S13SilviaGirl View Post
My initial thought of the question actually led me to think he was wondering what was going to happen to Jorge's project, not so much for the whole parts aspect, rather just because it has no owner (if that makes any sense).

But I could be wrong.