Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 03:43 PM   #211
99maxgtr
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (22)
99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices99maxgtr has made poor choices
Feedback Score: 22 reviews
i see there is an extra spot open for the first 15...can i get on that?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-10-2009, 05:02 PM   #212
AznDrftr.
BANNED

Trader Rating: (3)
AznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond reputeAznDrftr. has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to AznDrftr. Send a message via MSN to AznDrftr. Send a message via Yahoo to AznDrftr.
so do you guys have the floor mats for the roll cages?
Old 06-10-2009, 05:38 PM   #213
RurouniMidnight
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (12)
RurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to allRurouniMidnight is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
soooo coooo, can't wait for them to get over here.

http://nightparade.wordpress.com/

Join in on instagram @nightparade
Old 06-10-2009, 06:26 PM   #214
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (10)
JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Send a message via AIM to JeremyR
the darkgrey/black checker

and the blue/black checker look awesome!!

this is definatly worth the wait
Old 06-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #215
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Is it cool if I pick my set up? I am right off rt110
Old 06-11-2009, 07:34 AM   #216
180sxdrifter
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (20)
180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light180sxdrifter is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by driver11324 View Post
same with me how much for pick up

Instagram @ikigai.no.jinsei
Old 06-11-2009, 11:02 AM   #217
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
that light grey/black looks soooooooo good i can't wait to get mine, and for people who wanted the black/black i think that dark grey looks good it's close to the examples people showed here earlier of black/black...
Originally Posted by Taniguchi_Is_#1 View Post
...this is zilvia; prepare to get your feelings hurt.
Old 06-11-2009, 11:58 AM   #218
Ragnarok043
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
Ragnarok043 is making a name for him/her selfRagnarok043 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
i would still prefer black/black, but the dark gray/black looks good too.
Old 06-12-2009, 11:16 AM   #219
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by AznDrftr. View Post
so do you guys have the floor mats for the roll cages?
There didnt seem like much demand for a roll cage cutout version, so we do not plan on stocking it/mass-producing it. We can get a single order custom mat done for about $60 extra. The upside is that we can produce a mat SPECIFIC to your car, even trunk mats if you wanna get fancy. A custom order mat also includes the option of ordering a different color than what is normally offered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
that light grey/black looks soooooooo good i can't wait to get mine, and for people who wanted the black/black i think that dark grey looks good it's close to the examples people showed here earlier of black/black...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok043 View Post
i would still prefer black/black, but the dark gray/black looks good too.
Let me know if you guys are still set on black/black or can do dark grey/black instead. Depending on the feedback I hear within this week or so will determine what colors will be stocked in the U.S.

dmax-us.com
Old 06-12-2009, 01:52 PM   #220
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

JeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the roughJeremyR is a jewel in the rough
i prefer the darkgrey/black, but will settle for black/blue if you guys dont do the dark grey/black.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:50 PM   #221
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
Dmax, i wanted red/black. You going to make the original color combo people wait longer cause, some people want black/black? Why not just get the OG colors made and distribute them shits already? You want black? Wait like the rest of us been doing, you last minute muthafucks. Negative rep x100
Old 06-12-2009, 04:15 PM   #222
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

bejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura aboutbejota180sx has a spectacular aura about
im sticking with my lightgrey/black, i prefer it over dark grey or black checkers...
Old 06-13-2009, 12:01 AM   #223
Teknolust72
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (40)
Teknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to beholdTeknolust72 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 40 reviews
Can't wait for these to come in!!!
Old 06-14-2009, 04:23 PM   #224
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Trader Rating: (25)
Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Feedback Score: 25 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Ravspec
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMaxUSA View Post
Let me know if you guys are still set on black/black or can do dark grey/black instead. Depending on the feedback I hear within this week or so will determine what colors will be stocked in the U.S.
Bernard,

There's only 2 All Black deposits, so the samples you got should be ok.

Will you also be offering an all black mat? or do you want me to find out if the 2 customers that wanted all black will be ok with the dark grey/black checker?

Thanks, Rick G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by driver11324 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 180sxdrifter View Post
same with me how much for pick up
Once available: Same price shipped or picked up since they will be shipped directly from DMAX USA in CA.
(NY residents must add 8.625% Suffolk Tax)
Old 06-15-2009, 11:51 AM   #225
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

DMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond reputeDMaxUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoanShark View Post
Dmax, i wanted red/black. You going to make the original color combo people wait longer cause, some people want black/black? Why not just get the OG colors made and distribute them shits already? You want black? Wait like the rest of us been doing, you last minute muthafucks. Negative rep x100

Don't worry, we are not delaying production on the other colors. As soon as we receive the samples to make sure the fit and finish is good, all the pending orders of the available colors will be made first.

dmax-us.com
Old 06-25-2009, 01:40 PM   #226
bejota180sx
Zilvia FREAK!

just out of curiosity, is the samples are ok, by when will they be shipping? a aproximate date at least...
Old 06-26-2009, 03:55 PM   #227
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Ravspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really niceRavspec is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by bejota180sx View Post
just out of curiosity, is the samples are ok, by when will they be shipping? a aproximate date at least...
Bernard is not in today, but afaik, DMAX USA is still waiting for the samples to arrive here to test fit be fore production starts. So no ETA yet.

Thank you.
Old 06-26-2009, 11:12 PM   #228
rbpowerds14
Banned from the Marketplace

rbpowerds14 is an unknown quantity at this point
u have a pm, i am very, very intrested in s14 black/blue front set only.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:50 PM   #229
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
just checking on this.. its been a while for me so are we still up and running?

TRUE thing: True ////OFFSET\\\\ is acheived without spacers
Running on E85 570whp Precision 5862....laggy as fuck. hate it
Old 06-29-2009, 06:24 PM   #230
DMaxUSA
Zilvia Junkie

YAY!!!! So the samples came in this morning, and I found some time to do a test fit on the S14 we have here.

From the 2 sets I test fitted today, I'm very pleased with the overall fit and finish. I was really worried about the thickness of the mat. Too thin would definitely not feel nice, and too thick would cause problems with the seat rails/trim pieces and wouldn't bend to curves as nicely. Luckily, the thickness of the mats was a good match. Sizing/fitment is perfect, and the hole for the stopper hook does its job. The one-piece rear floor mat for S14 fits like a glove, and wraps over the tranny tunnel perfectly. Heel pad is durable and felt really nice under the pedal.

I will be test fitting the S13 mats later on this week....

dmax-us.com

Last edited by DMaxUSA; 08-20-2009 at 03:27 PM..
Old 06-29-2009, 08:14 PM   #231
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Mmmmmm mmmm

Lookin good!

That rear one is pretty nice.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20 PM   #232
driver11324
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (6)
driver11324 is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
That rear one is pretty nice.
Yea the rear looks much better than I thought it would. How much extra for the rear set?
Old 06-29-2009, 11:03 PM   #233
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

ROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfectionROIDMONKEY is close to perfection
they look awesome. made me want to get the Grey/black instead .

Old 06-30-2009, 12:27 AM   #234
94cc0rd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (8)
94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute94cc0rd has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 94cc0rd
dang... i like how these look...

Bernard are you getting the black/black checker made?

are the prices $100 for front and $100 for rear?

is local pickup available?

when will these be available?
Old 07-01-2009, 01:50 PM   #235
wisdom01
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (3)
wisdom01 is on a distinguished road
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
The Samples look great. im liking the dark gray and black checker. Definitely plan to pick up a set of these for my s13.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:30 PM   #236
Ravspec
Zilvia.net Advertiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROIDMONKEY View Post
they look awesome. made me want to get the Grey/black instead .
Quote:
Originally Posted by 94cc0rd View Post
dang... i like how these look...

Bernard are you getting the black/black checker made?

are the prices $100 for front and $100 for rear?

is local pickup available?

when will these be available?

Old Pricing ** for customer with deposit prior to June 9th 2009 **
- $100 shipped For Front OR Rear / $200 shipped for Front AND Rear

New update (6/10/2009) - Front set $160 shipped / Rear Set $160 shipped / Front&Rear $260 shipped.
Shipped pricing to lower 48 States, extra shipping charges to AK, HI, PR and Canada to be determined.
New ETA to be announced, but it all depends on how many orders of each color and model.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:39 PM   #237
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

awesome... i made my deposit years a go

Old 07-10-2009, 04:03 PM   #238
ROIDMONKEY
Nissanaholic!

Just got the email about this. Yes I'm
ok with the dark grey/black set I originally ordered the all black but let's do the dark grey/black.
Thanks

Old 07-10-2009, 04:11 PM   #239
LoanShark
Zilvia Member

LoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond reputeLoanShark has a reputation beyond repute
yes I still want red and black. Listed as #7.

Last edited by LoanShark; 07-10-2009 at 04:59 PM..
Old 07-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #240
JeremyR
Zilvia FREAK!

i also just got the email.

i originally wanted all black. but the dark grey/black is more awesome so thats fine with me! thanks guys.
Closed Thread