Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Media Forum / Pictures / Videos

Media Forum / Pictures / Videos Forum dedicated to media, such as pictures and videos.

Old 10-27-2009, 12:08 PM   #1
besTint
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (81)
besTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the roughbesTint is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 81 reviews
Send a message via AIM to besTint
Talking Fast Lap: Willow Springs MOTO IQ

Fast Lap: Willow Springs International Raceway
Old 10-28-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (10)
UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
I think it could have been a better lap, lots of wheelspin,the line through 2 & 3 ?? Car seems a lil loose

MR JACKSON.
UNITEDMASTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2009, 11:20 PM   #3
GSXRJJordan
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (19)
GSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfectionGSXRJJordan is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Send a message via AIM to GSXRJJordan
Quote:
Originally Posted by UNITEDMASTER View Post
I think it could have been a better lap, lots of wheelspin,the line through 2 & 3 ?? Car seems a lil loose
Seeing as how that's arguably the fastest car in Redline Time Attack, I'd say they're doing it better than anyone else - not to mention, that was the Redline track record-setting lap. Damned impressive. Either way, I see what you're saying about squeezing out a few tenths possibly, but it looked pretty tight to me!

Impulse should campaign a Redline car! You guys certainly have the know-how to build it

Jordan Innovations has a new web site!
www.JordanInnovations.com -- All your favorite FD Pro Drifters love it, trust me -- www.JordanInnovations.com
GSXRJJordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 10:55 AM   #4
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

UNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to allUNITEDMASTER is a name known to all
^^^ Very true,good points indeed. Im working on a car for redline events,I was going to bring it to the fontana event, but I was in a real bad motorcycle accident( could not walk for 2 months) so Im gonna finish it for XMAS. 2010 its on VS finance!!!.It all comes back to money. I been talking with the owner of our Blue hatch he says he wants to drive it next year also so we shall see.

Also with where the feild is at I think it would needt 550-600 Hp average to really lay it down just my thoughts!!

MR JACKSON.
Old 10-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #5
WISH ONE
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
WISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfectionWISH ONE is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to WISH ONE
Yes, when is brian taking his car out?? it seems as if its more than ready, you guys built that car extremely well.

BTW the Impulse website is a link to some sexy anime girl pic. lol
Old 10-30-2009, 11:41 AM   #6
UNITEDMASTER
Nissanaholic!

^^^ Yea the site is being redone. We may take it to Adams ,just for a lil shake down that car has never really turned a wheel on track. I might put a alighnment on it this SAT & go to adams on TUES maybe.

MR JACKSON.