Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 01-23-2015, 02:12 AM   #2491
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
That F1 car does not even have fenders. Peasant-spec.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-23-2015, 02:25 AM   #2492
Dirk Jan
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
Dirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of lightDirk Jan is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I think Harris is right.

If you guys don't agree with what he's saying you should try reading his comments with an Australian accent, makes them a lot easier to digest.
Dirk Jan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 02:34 AM   #2493
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
"You call that a drift car? This is a drift car."
-Crocodile Harris.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 04:20 AM   #2494
harris180
Zilvia Member

harris180 is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
"You call that a drift car? This is a drift car."
-Crocodile Harris.
harris180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 04:29 AM   #2495
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
I like it.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:35 AM   #2496
derek king
Nissanaholic!

derek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enoughderek king will become famous soon enough
I like it.
Old 01-23-2015, 04:41 AM   #2497
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Photoshopping your car to make it look like it has more angle. So dumb.

Old 01-23-2015, 05:58 AM   #2498
Almighty So
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (12)
Almighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond reputeAlmighty So has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 12 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by derek king View Post
I like it.
there's no context to this photo bro this chowderhead probably shreds his limits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harris180 View Post
You realise by you admitting that you have crashed, you are admitting that you are 'doing it wrong' because you don't have a meticulous car? I don't agree with it, but allegedly that is what the masses think..
it's like you're purposely missing the point. i've never seen a troll go so far undetected.

ps; has anyone ever seen harris and ritter at the same time?
coincidence..?
Almighty So is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 07:38 AM   #2499
pete240
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (4)
pete240 is making a name for him/her selfpete240 is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
pete240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:38 AM   #2500
nick Ritter
Leaky Injector

nick Ritter is an unknown quantity at this point
clearly doing it wrong
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8752.jpg (36.7 KB, 106 views)
nick Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 08:55 AM   #2501
s0fa king
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
s0fa king is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
i will gladly take the early 2000's black widow body kits over this trend of treating your car like shit phase were in now.
s0fa king is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:34 AM   #2502
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Doing it wrong is complaining about us not liking cars. So yea retard180 you're in the right place.

Just a heads up DOING IT WRONG ON A CAR FORUM HAS TO DO WITH CARS.

No one gives a FUCK about your ability to drive a car. If your car looks like a piece of shit, it's just that, a piece of shit.

If you're a bad ass driver, cool, you're a bad ass driver, that drives a car that looks like a piece of shit.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:36 AM   #2503
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Grenade180sx
thats the most angle hosfords car has ever seen, usually its parked in the pits for the show.
Grenade180sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 09:57 AM   #2504
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You're posting a track car, and its bumper falling off at the track. What is your point?

It would seem you don't quite understand how suspension works.

You're posting a static picture.

Believe it or not, when under power that car will squat due to running softer springs.

Once the car squats, camber and toe changes.
If car's look ugly standing still then something something...what?

Science can't explain ugly. It would seem you can't understand the science.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:02 AM   #2505
SaUcEy
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (8)
SaUcEy is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
lol the hate is real in this thread
SaUcEy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:05 AM   #2506
OBEEWON
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
OBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond reputeOBEEWON has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk Jan View Post
I think Harris is right.

If you guys don't agree with what he's saying you should try reading his comments with an Australian accent, makes them a lot easier to digest.
Brilliant.
I tried it and instantly felt drunk. Everything makes sense now.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:15 AM   #2507
bigs
Nissanaholic!

bigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of lightbigs is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbeiler View Post
Haha, screw you guys.
My car has long been removed from public view. I charge 1 drifting sticker per minute to come view this now dissected beauty in it's private museum.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick Ritter View Post
dumbest thing I've ever read on zilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick Ritter View Post
2nd dumbest thing I've read on zilvia
Quote:
Originally Posted by LockOn! View Post
Lol, hey guys I found a pic a nick Ritter "testing his driving limits".

Seriously though shitbird, post content, or gtfo of this thread. No one asked your opinion. If you came here to defend yourself you're gunna have a bad time.

Hahah, wtf is this shit? "Design Showcase", hahahahahahahaha
Quote:
Originally Posted by sil80takashi View Post
You all need to quit crying when your POS gets posted on here,
if it made it here, it's 99% belong here

sorry if it's repost
Quote:
And I found someone that doesn't drive at all.. How's that hella flush stance going bro? Got any mad dogs taking insty photo's in the car park of your local meetup?

I sincerely hope that isnt your car in your sig, otherwise this is truly pot calling the kettle black..

OT:

Look at this cockhead, clearly not driving within his limits, clearly doing it wrong..
Quote:
This forums fine, its idiots like you who run threads into the ground by running off topic. No one asked your opinion, and I think it's been pretty well established that most in this thread think your both retarded.

Again, post content or pack your bitch bags and leave. I don't go to threads not relevant to my interests and start stirring the pot.

So again, shut the fuck up and post content, or just step away from the keyboard and change your tampon. It's gotta be mighty crusty by now.

^^^ That purple thing from FloriduhRacing is amazing on so many levels. The icing on the cake is the KA24E-T. Just wooooow.

EDIT: LOL IT'S OFFICIAL, nick Ritter so buttmad he PM'd me twice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustys14 View Post
The difference that you guys are missing is that Sebastian Vettel's (possibly Mark Webber, idk it looks like a 2012 or 13 chassis so its one of the two drivers) car was fixed and back to 100% by the next event. Red Bull didn't have an ain't care attitude and fix it with some zipties.

I drift and will admit to crashing a few times but I have ALWAYS fixed my shit and had it presentable by the next event. There is no reason to crash and leave your car looking like a bag of dicks just to show how much you ain't care.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperTek View Post
Guess its the society we live in now.. busted 240s is just as norm as seeing teenage single moms. No one bats an eye to that shit..

Home Depot will gladly sell you spray cans and stenciles so you don't have to buy real Hoonigan decals, same shit right!

btw that is an interesting thought.. looking on ebay for Hoonigan, there is tons of stickers. I wonder how buying non-official hoonigan stuff contributes to the actual brand.
Quote:
Lol, it wasn't in my sig but great idea. IT IS NOW BITCH! wuuuuuuuurd.

But fo serious.

Stop shitting up threads by doing full text quotes with images and not even posting content. You're even "doing it wrong" on forums.
Quote:
There is no pic required rule. Terrible idea bashing is on topic. Stating opinions reqarding said bashing is also on topic. Not reading thread rules = doing it wrong.
Quote:
But that's exactly what i've been defending.. There are photos sprayed through this thread of cars, clearly at a race track, that have damage.. There is no context to when the damage occurred, yet people are saying he's 'doing it wrong' because the person wasn't driving within their limits..

You realise by you admitting that you have crashed, you are admitting that you are 'doing it wrong' because you don't have a meticulous car? I don't agree with it, but allegedly that is what the masses think..

Also you bitches keep complaining about me, it doesn't say in the rules that you have to post pictures, all it says is that you need to keep it on topic.. Surely discussing what is deemed as 'doing it wrong' is on topic, no?

Seems to me like you guys need to practice driving and spend less time shining your hella flush stanced out cars and going through this thread waiting for my reply so you can attempt to pick it apart..

Cry harder girls..
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post
Doing it wrong is complaining about us not liking cars. So yea retard180 you're in the right place.

Just a heads up DOING IT WRONG ON A CAR FORUM HAS TO DO WITH CARS.

No one gives a FUCK about your ability to drive a car. If your car looks like a piece of shit, it's just that, a piece of shit.

If you're a bad ass driver, cool, you're a bad ass driver, that drives a car that looks like a piece of shit.
Quote:
My opinion exactly.

You can go from this:

to this:

for like $1500 in shitty aero or second hand stuff. Maaco spray, fuck it. There, now your "missile" is tolerable to look at and when you inevitably get bored and go back to 4 wheeling you can actually sell it for less then scrap!

WOW! Everyone wins!

I've heard from others that most S-chassis in Japan actually look like hammered shit under all the pretty fiberglass due to people wrecking them for way longer then we have. They just actually care enough to cover it up and keep driving rather then chop it in half and send it to a wrecker. Can anyone confirm this?

Or you could, ya know, graduate, and get a job. Then get into a hobby with your disposable income like a fucking adult.
Quote:

1. What, you mean my standards being, "HAS FUCKING BUMPERS". Yeah pretty much.
No "enthusiast" should think the cars in this thread have any redeeming factors what so ever.
There is a huge difference between being an enthusiast and a #hoonibroswaggot. I believe you fall into the latter category.

2. I'm not much for clothes? Nordys rack?

3. What? I didn't even ask that. I was responding to your blanket sarcasm statement. Now you're just self validating because I made you feel inadequate on the internet. Srs bsns.

4. I'll Paypal you to get a Hoonigan forearm tattoo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar! View Post
You're posting a track car, and its bumper falling off at the track. What is your point?

It would seem you don't quite understand how suspension works.

You're posting a static picture.

Believe it or not, when under power that car will squat due to running softer springs.

Once the car squats, camber and toe changes.
Quote:
1. So you will no longer upload or negatively comment on any photos of cars that "HAS FUCKING BUMPERS"? OK, I'll hold you to that.

My issue is with YOUR close-minded definition of an automotive enthusiast. Why don't you read this http://www.speedhunters.com/2014/06/...ve-enthusiast/
Then come running back and tell me nobody cares about speedhunters anyway.

2. Playing stupid or didn't get the reference? This is your logic applied to another example in life.

3. Let me retype this WITHOUT being passive aggressive. I HATE ASSHOLES WHO FEEL THE NEED TO SPEND EVERY SECOND OF THEIR LIVE'S TRASH-TALKING ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MEET 'THEIR' STANDARDS.

4. You lied. I received no payment. Now I'm stuck with the letters HOONIGA on my arm because I ran out of cash. I didn't make it but 10 feet down the sidewalk with my new tattoo. You really fucked me on that one.
Quote:
Yeah, I'm not even going to bother reading your drivel anymore. Sorry bro.

But for realz, if your down to enter a legal binding contract to get this tattoo, send me your Paypal email and all the particulars.

Who else is down to fund this? You think if we can pool over like 1k Dbeiler here will get a Hoonigan stickerbomb back tat?
Quote:
Yeah, "Team Glenn and the Double Rainbow" mandatory team names for the first team tandem at PGP, shove it up your ass. Still not a hoonibro sticker pack purchased at Zumiez. I miss these time in WA drifting. People had their shit together.

Wait, I don't understand, are you saying what I just showed you with those pictures? That yes, it is indeed possible to drift and have fun without turning your car into a total shitbox abortion on wheels? Then yes. Yes I am. Are you retarded?

Also.... you consider my cars to be high standard? Lol i'm flattered, since when was having both bumpers and matching paint high standard? Jesus even my Corolla wasn't painted in that picture. Your standards must be super low.

Can we get a pink or something over here for this chowderhead harris? He's not even on topic anymore.

Post chassis which resemble dumpsters:
bigs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 10:22 AM   #2508
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
Quote:
Originally Posted by FaLKoN240 View Post

If your car looks like a piece of shit, it's just that, a piece of shit.

Even newer cars fall victim. Salute.

Old 01-23-2015, 10:36 AM   #2509
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

Grenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfectionGrenade180sx is close to perfection
The hate in this thread makes me want a junker to get famous.
Old 01-23-2015, 10:42 AM   #2510
derek king
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grenade180sx View Post
Old 01-23-2015, 10:44 AM   #2511
jaysgottaredtop
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (7)
jaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enoughjaysgottaredtop will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
"You're doing it wrong" Pt. 2 - Because turrible ideas never die

Quote:
There is no pic required rule. Terrible idea bashing is on topic. Stating opinions reqarding said bashing is also on topic. Not reading thread rules = doing it wrong.

Wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
Rules:

- Only post lulz S-chassis, Z-chassis, and R-chassis related material
- Florida bashing isn't allowed (even though they suck)
- Cali bashing isn't allowed either
- Bashing of turrible ideas is definitely allowed
- Pic required to post
- Ignore anything posted by Harris180 and nick Ritter

Stealth added by a moderator:
- Everything else can and will be deleted (i.e. Meme's, OT Chat, Other Brands, Photoshops...).

Per the rules:

These welds are on point
Old 01-23-2015, 11:00 AM   #2512
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

LockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her selfLockOn! is making a name for him/her self
^^^

Yuck. While we're on the topic of fabrication:

Old 01-23-2015, 11:10 AM   #2513
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

HAHAHAHAHAH, just bend the bars till it fits. hey its one continuous bend therefore PRO AM legal
Old 01-23-2015, 11:11 AM   #2514
winter
Zilvia Junkie

winter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
amazing weldbars
I saw that on Ziptied. The pile of "IKEA furniture" bars was amazing. Hours of laughter in the fab shit thread there.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:17 AM   #2515
Grenade180sx
Nissanaholic!

I really dig the X bar in the back. seems pretty solid.
Old 01-23-2015, 11:30 AM   #2516
LockOn!
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by winter View Post
I saw that on Ziptied. The pile of "IKEA furniture" bars was amazing. Hours of laughter in the fab shit thread there.
That's where I pulled it, too good not to share. You wanna see some really gnar shit check out the "bad fab" threads out there in hondaland.

Quote:
I really dig the X bar in the back. seems pretty solid.
My favorite part is the protruding fixed hard metal camera mount designed to lobotomize an occupant in the event of a rear end collision.
Old 01-23-2015, 12:10 PM   #2517
Z_Spool
Zilvia FREAK!

Z_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura aboutZ_Spool has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
This is literally the most I've seen you post on Zilvia in years Riley, so I'm kinda skurred that you might be serious.

Z_Spool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:35 PM   #2518
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaysgottaredtop View Post
Wrong

Nice rules edit on the 84th page of threads. This is me following your new rules.
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:38 PM   #2519
dbeiler
Zilvia Junkie

dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler dbeiler
dbeiler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2015, 12:42 PM   #2520
nick Ritter
Leaky Injector

nick Ritter is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
nick Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote