Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2006, 09:09 PM   #331
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

Trader Rating: (0)
ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Nope, I'm waiting on my other 2 Equips and my 5-lug parts to arrive. The link in my Sig will lead you to my gallery where I have my current and "awaiting" parts listed.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2006, 12:43 AM   #332
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to DoriftoSlut
Yeah. Top of the list right now is polishing my Equips. Ugh, so much work though, i need to wait till this term is over, then i might have some time. I'm hesitant to do it lately b/c of how many even't i've been going to. Once those slow down, I'll be a little more comfortable just diving in to the deep end. I would love to take them somewhere, get them taken apart, fully chrome the centers, re-polish the lips, and then put them back together. That would be ideal. But would probably cost me $125+ each wheel. For that money, I could have a brix passenger seat to match my Zeta, 4 tyres, or half of some new coilovers (3 year old abused JIC FLTA2s are... not ideal). I actually need $1500 so i can do all 3 of those! Haha at once!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-05-2006, 01:03 AM   #333
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
man i love those sideskirts... waiting for Jimmy to get more in a few weeks

Thanks ThatGuy for letting me know!
Old 04-05-2006, 02:36 AM   #334
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

TruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enough
Off topic I know, but ThatGuy, what muffler is that? Looks uber-clean!

I'll get a shot or two of my new F/B tomorrow so I'm not being disordinate
Old 04-05-2006, 03:29 AM   #335
Nan Desu Ka?!
Zilvia FREAK!

Nan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to allNan Desu Ka?! is a name known to all
Send a message via AIM to Nan Desu Ka?!
its custom turbo back with a magnaflow muffler right?

Norcal-240sx.net
Old 04-05-2006, 04:22 AM   #336
ThatGuy
Admin Asshole

ThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfectionThatGuy is close to perfection
3" catco high flow converter, custom 3" piping, 3" Dynamax resonator, 3" inlet dual 2.5" outlet Dynamax turbo-style muffler, and dual 3" chrome tips. Just added the info to my gallery as well.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:44 PM   #337
usdm180sx
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
usdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfectionusdm180sx is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to usdm180sx Send a message via Yahoo to usdm180sx
Oops didn't mean to post that, sorry. I hit edit and it didn't register.

Last edited by usdm180sx; 04-06-2006 at 10:14 AM..
Old 04-05-2006, 09:53 PM   #338
axiomatik
Post Whore!

axiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfectionaxiomatik is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGuy
3" catco high flow converter, custom 3" piping, 3" Dynamax resonator, 3" inlet dual 2.5" outlet Dynamax turbo-style muffler, and dual 3" chrome tips. Just added the info to my gallery as well.
Those are 3" tips? they look like 2.25", but maybe I've just forgotten what 3" tips look like.
Old 04-05-2006, 09:57 PM   #339
Irukandji
Post Whore!

Irukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfectionIrukandji is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Irukandji
wow is usdmsilvia still bitchin? ... okay so heres the deal:

Your car isn't that low... Correct? Okay as soon as you can admit it.. we're getting somewhere
The whole idea of this thread is to post pictures of cars that are slammed... not cars that are riding on lowering springs or K-sport coilovers lowered 1 inch. Your car, not being so low, just seemed a tad high to other people. Get over it.

Oh and Kevin never posted that picture of that 180sx in the low thread... so bringing that up does nothing to redeem your stock height.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:06 PM   #340
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally Posted by usdmsilvia
Hey johnny5, what do you think of mrmephistopheles's car? His car's about as high as mine, maybe a tad higher:

I'm REALLY interested what you have to say.
dude, seriously give it a rest...someone needs to pink your ass...

Old 04-05-2006, 10:09 PM   #341
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
This thread replaces the HOW LOW CAN YOU GO thread. Although this one is called the "how low is your car?" Thread, the fact remains that this thread is to show slammed cars.

Stop crying about your car being higher than the slam masters.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
Old 04-05-2006, 10:23 PM   #342
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

DoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to beholdDoriftoSlut is a splendid one to behold
Noah, I like your panda helmet. Whoever did that did a kickass job!!!

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-05-2006, 10:24 PM   #343
revat619
Retired General

Trader Rating: (7)
revat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfectionrevat619 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Are you friggin serious?! I thought i took care of this.....

usdmsilvia, DROP IT. I have addressed the issue already and I made it clear what to and not to post in this thread. Stop beating a dead horse. Its over.

and now a word for everybody....

FROM HERE ON OUT

No more bitching about how low or how high someone elses car is. If their car doesnt appeal to you, then accept it as such and MOVE THE HELL ON. ITS THEIR CAR. If you have nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all. I swear, its like im talking to a bunch of damn 4th graders....

The next person to bash somebody elses car or bring this retarded issue back up is getting pinked for 3 months. No questions asked.

Now, more lowered cars!
Instagram: @rjsladerade
Old 04-05-2006, 10:44 PM   #344
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Wow, I just realized now that Revat619 is a mod. . .Hahaha. He's on your case USDM! Be careful.

Oldie, but a goodie.

Old 04-06-2006, 12:29 AM   #345
nokeone
on strike three.

nokeone is making a name for him/her selfnokeone is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to nokeone Send a message via MSN to nokeone Send a message via Yahoo to nokeone
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoriftoSlut
Noah, I like your panda helmet. Whoever did that did a kickass job!!!
haha..i love it!

the guy who did it must be like an art student or something....

to stay on topic...

me an BH

Old 04-06-2006, 01:39 AM   #346
that180guy
Zilvia Addict

that180guy is making a name for him/her selfthat180guy is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to that180guy
siiiiiccccccccccc asss green, i want green car.

Part of the Elite Shasta Speed Stars
RIP......05-09-03....*sniff sniff
the beast nears completion.....

YOU LOOK AND U BUY STUFF !!!!!
Old 04-06-2006, 01:46 AM   #347
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

OOO I'm liking the thread title change. . .hahahaha.

Old 04-06-2006, 02:52 AM   #348
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

TruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enoughTruckFortySX will become famous soon enough
I tightened the preload when I put 195/50s on to raise a 1/2". I need to release that preload now that the 205s are back on. It definitely has rake to it right now. The coils are JIC 2's, 3 collars still in front, stacked. Rears are bottomed out but still preloaded as I said. 15x6+10 z wheels with 30mm F/25mm R spacers, RUCAs and toes. Fronst are cambered all the way in but towers aren't notched. Show love only, no hating. Her feelings get hurt easily, lol

Old 04-06-2006, 05:15 AM   #349
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
OOO I'm liking the thread title change. . .hahahaha.
You're goddamn right you do.
Old 04-06-2006, 08:39 AM   #350
phreze
Zilvia Addict

phreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of lightphreze is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via AIM to phreze
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckFortySX

Anyone else think that the right side wheel has way more camber then the left? Might want to check your settings. Kudos on thread name change.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:43 PM   #351
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

Holy S you're right, and you know why? Both coilovers are slid all the way in but look at the hood alignment....... The car got backed into the pass end of the bumper support and shifted everything a tad. I did not realized until now that it was this bad -1 for me. I picked the car up real cheap tho and it drives perfectly straight and slides fine so I'll deal with it. I was going to try and have it pulled but I dunno, looks kinda serious now. Thanks for pointing that out bro. Today's going to be a bad day, lol.
Old 04-06-2006, 12:54 PM   #352
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

What happened to the 240-Truck?

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-06-2006, 12:56 PM   #353
TheSquidd
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (7)
TheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfectionTheSquidd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheSquidd
My cars like that too, I thought it was crash damage but my car's never been in one. I have the left side maxed out and the right side about 1 degree from max. Odd. Time for alignment.
Old 04-06-2006, 01:00 PM   #354
DoriftoSlut
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquidd
My cars like that too, I thought it was crash damage but my car's never been in one. I have the left side maxed out and the right side about 1 degree from max. Odd. Time for alignment.
It doesn't need to be from a crash. Our cars are 15 years old. Chassis flex and teak and bend over the life of the car. Its ok, its totally normal for S13s. If you can, put some more bracing on the front of the frame. I found that my front core support have totally flexed and cracked all the welds holding it on, so I went back and re-welded it. Its much better.

www.pinkgodzira.com
www.driftalliance.com
Old 04-06-2006, 01:21 PM   #355
TruckFortySX
Leaky Injector

The truck was a donor slut for a bunch of parts. It's sold to a buddy of mine, now. I started to not like the look of it..... I can understand how a chassis could flex and deteriorate but this is what it looked like when I got it.......
Old 04-06-2006, 02:25 PM   #356
Marcos
Leaky Injector

Marcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enoughMarcos will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by 240FaLKoN
Wow, I just realized now that Revat619 is a mod. . .Hahaha. He's on your case USDM! Be careful.

Oldie, but a goodie.
Bro I love the wing... Ive been looking for something like that for a while...
Old 04-06-2006, 03:58 PM   #357
hitman
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (3)
hitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfectionhitman is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hitman
Quote:
Originally Posted by nokeone
haha..i love it!

the guy who did it must be like an art student or something....

to stay on topic...

me an BH

i dig it. really low. any more pics of the black car?
Old 04-06-2006, 04:30 PM   #358
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
that's BRIAN (screen name) car
u can find it all over this thread..
Old 04-06-2006, 06:19 PM   #359
s14gj
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (1)
s14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant futures14gj has a brilliant future
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
My bros. silvia, it is low but need to go about a inch lower.

and my s14, need to b low like the PG cars!!!

^old pic.^ I have j-lines, roof wing, on the car now.
Old 04-06-2006, 07:43 PM   #360
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcos
Bro I love the wing... Ive been looking for something like that for a while...
Car is hotness, but it's not mine. It's an older pic.

Closed Thread