Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat > LOUD NOISES

LOUD NOISES A place for political mudslinging, Pro/Anti legalization, gay marriage debate, Gun control rants, etc. If it's political, controversial, or hotly debated, it goes here. No regular Off-Topic stuff allowed. READ THE RULES BEFORE POSTING!

Old 06-07-2022, 08:10 AM   #541
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
But it's true. Scream racist all you want, doesn't change the fact.

That useless gun law won't do a damn thing about gun crime. But hey, you did something right? And banning body armor?

Quote:
The Red Flag law in New York will be expanded to allow more people, including health-care professionals, to file risk orders that could lead to weapons confiscations from potentially dangerous people. And it requires, rather than allows, law enforcement to seek an order if credible information is provided.

Semi-automatic rifles, which already difficult to obtain in New York, will added to the list to the weapons requiring a permit and will only be available to those over age 21.

Another bill would ban the sale of body armor to people outside law enforcement or other state-designated professions, and it will add microstamping to bullets ? which can better trace their origin. Social media companies will be required to improve their policies around how they respond to hateful conduct on their platforms, as well as ?maintain easily accessible mechanisms? for the public to report people.

?We will be ready to defend these laws against challenges,? Attorney General Tish James said at the news conference with Hochul and other Democratic leaders.
It's the equivalent to throwing shit at the wall to see if it sticks.

Supreme Court appears likely to void New York's gun permit law
Old 06-08-2022, 06:03 AM   #542
feito
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
lol, same talking points must have been used against machine guns before they were unconstitutionally banned, now against semi auto rifle, next will be handguns. Give an inch, take a mile, similarly as we've seen with homosexuality and how they are now forcing their mental illness into public education, they'll soon be looking for a complete disarmament. gtfoh
Nope, gun laws are over restricted as they are already. Keep digging deeper for the real problem. This wasnt a problem before with similar or even more laxed gun laws.
Funny how these shootings always seem to benefit the left's agenda when they already have bills on the table ha?
Oh btw, fjb.
Old 06-08-2022, 07:48 AM   #543
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (2)
KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
who hurt you
KA24DESOneThree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 10:00 AM   #544
Ichi-Go
Leaky Injector

Ichi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymoreIchi-Go is not welcome here anymore
It should be illegal to drive cars over 20 years on public roads.

Why should the public be paying for the roads so cars with inferior emissions and safety equipment put everybody at risk?

Look at the automobile deaths previously posted. Crumple zones, autotensioning seatbelts, side airbags have come a long way in the last couple decades.

There is no right to drive an old car. If you want to participate in society just buy a safe car like a civilized person. Obviously no one is saying we should be forced to get rid of our cars. You could still tow it behind a modern safe truck to car shows and track events.
Ichi-Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 08:08 PM   #545
BOROSUN
Post Whore!

BOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfectionBOROSUN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichi-Go View Post
It should be illegal to drive cars over 20 years on public roads.

Why should the public be paying for the roads so cars with inferior emissions and safety equipment put everybody at risk?

Look at the automobile deaths previously posted. Crumple zones, autotensioning seatbelts, side airbags have come a long way in the last couple decades.

There is no right to drive an old car. If you want to participate in society just buy a safe car like a civilized person. Obviously no one is saying we should be forced to get rid of our cars. You could still tow it behind a modern safe truck to car shows and track events.
i classified my car as a weapon. So, its under the 2nd. fJB

also the ...10th
BOROSUN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 02:59 AM   #546
ixfxi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
ixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfectionixfxi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
We have a "Disinformation Governance Board" and I already don't trust them.
had. they realized it was too 1984

Quote:
Originally Posted by feito View Post
lol, same talking points must have been used against machine guns before they were unconstitutionally banned, now against semi auto rifle, next will be handguns. Give an inch, take a mile, similarly as we've seen with homosexuality and how they are now forcing their mental illness into public education, they'll soon be looking for a complete disarmament. gtfoh
Nope, gun laws are over restricted as they are already. Keep digging deeper for the real problem. This wasnt a problem before with similar or even more laxed gun laws.
Funny how these shootings always seem to benefit the left's agenda when they already have bills on the table ha?
Oh btw, fjb.
^ indeed. they've done a wonderful job of lousing things up. they are very competent failures.
ixfxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2022, 12:07 PM   #547
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

KA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfectionKA24DESOneThree is close to perfection
The "Protecting Our Kids Act" proved that gun control is about control and not about truly protecting children.

A step too far and now I'm back to where I was- no compromise until there's good faith movement on the government's behalf regarding addressing the root psychological causes of spree shootings and violence in areas with high poverty incidence.

Also loving the idea that people are seeing the current administration trying to repair ties with an anti-freedom, violent group of petrothugs in Saudi Arabia. I understand that geopolitics is a nuanced field but goddamn, MBS is a piece of shit.

$5/gallon gas in 2008 is the same as $6.79 gas now. The only difference is that, adjusted for inflation, a barrel of WTI crude was $190 back then versus ~$120 today.
Old 06-20-2022, 02:40 PM   #548
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Even if not true I bet 5.56 will still go up

https://www.newsweek.com/white-house...ilians-1717433
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 07:28 AM   #549
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

It wouldn't be beyond this administration to use the Defense Production Act to do something like that.

It feels like it wouldn't be beyond any modern administration.
Old 06-27-2022, 11:47 AM   #550
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
So where I live, next to I-40 there is a women's clinic (you know what that means) right next to a takeout joint that HAPPENS to have the best damned wings on this side of town. This is less tan a mile and a half from where I live. The parking lot to the clinic is privately-only accessible via a secured fence for a reason. With that said, I have become used to having to deal with pictures of purportedly aborted fetuses when I was really only trying to cop ten chicken wings and a small fried rice.
These bitches tend to REALLY turn the shit up on Saturdays. When I shake my birthday party hangover and clean up my crib Saturday afternoon, I may try to go and get pics.

And I write too!
Phlip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2022, 12:03 PM   #551
biasword

biasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the roughbiasword is a jewel in the rough
can we just admit already that the US is simply too large (landmass and population) for 1 unifying federal government?

i have no idea what to do with that information, but clearly is the problem
biasword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2022, 07:19 PM   #552
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Americans are in an abusive relationship with their own government and can't leave.

And I write too!
Old 06-29-2022, 07:01 AM   #553
Future240
Future Moderator

Trader Rating: (17)
Future240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfectionFuture240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Future240 Send a message via MSN to Future240 Send a message via Yahoo to Future240
Further proof some republicans are no longer "conservative"

An elected leader wanting the church to leader the government. She must forget there is more than one religion. I bet she'd be one of the first ones to bitch if a islamic majority took over and tried to ban pork.

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boeb...lorado-1719760
Future240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 10:19 AM   #554
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Future240 View Post
Further proof some republicans are no longer "conservative"

An elected leader wanting the church to leader the government. She must forget there is more than one religion. I bet she'd be one of the first ones to bitch if a islamic majority took over and tried to ban pork.

https://www.newsweek.com/lauren-boeb...lorado-1719760
My brother and I randomly drove through her current home town of Rifle, CO while on our way to Steamboat Springs. A town with roughly 10,000 residents and hours between their next major city. 88% white population. The amount of signs plastered all over for her was the immediate red flag.

These people need to mind their own business. I don't see them lining up at adoption centers or taking in foster kids in waves.

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 10:37 AM   #555
feito
Nissanaholic!

feito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymorefeito is not welcome here anymore
Meh, i lean right, not on this topic thou. Im actually quite on the opposite side, there should be a clinic on every corner of the projects, damn irresponsible poors reproduce like rabbits and nothing good ever comes out of it. You can't have your cake and eat it too thou....

Last edited by feito; 07-01-2022 at 06:06 AM..
feito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2022, 08:45 PM   #556
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

^ this comment right here, officers
Old 07-01-2022, 06:21 AM   #557
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KA24DESOneThree View Post
^ this comment right here, officers
lol, u need a rape whistle there buddy? lol, that is, for when the truth hurts you... i mean, im on your side on this, arent i? the poor want to abort? by all means please!! unfurtunately, i know it aint the poor and stupid who take the most advantage of that freedom, why would they say NO to an extra free check...
some idiot neg repped me for my previous comment acusing me of being racist being that i didnt even mentioned race in my comment xD they read "projects" and "poors" and their little brains automatically make assumtions i guess. oh the irony, then again, he/she/they (xD) probably voted for that "if you dont vote for me you aint black" and "poor kids are just as bright as white kids" babbling idiot. how we let that racist pedophile with dimentia ever get elected and how there are actually some idiots out there who support him is well beyond me
Old 07-01-2022, 07:51 AM   #558
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

You're not on my side. Being pro-choice for classist ideals isn't the same as being pro-choice for bodily autonomy ideals.

Government is a public service and as such should provide value. It's providing the most value to the wealthy- it keeps them safe, its method of economy is biased toward leveraging wealth to create more wealth, its system of providing a redress of grievances is biased toward wealth.

It's providing little value to the poor- they're born to poor parents, subjected to poor living conditions, go to poor schools, work at jobs that keep them poor, deal with a legal system that's biased against the poor. It's layers of poor on the bottom, and to get to the top you have to frogger your way from layer to layer while tired, while experiencing either daily trauma or some form of trauma response, while hungry or without proper nutrition, without access to the same services that kids in wealthier neighborhoods have access to, with higher incidence of health problems due to polluted water or air.

A government's expenses are less if you handle the costs up front rather than later on- assisting parents during those first eighteen years can mean the government is off the hook afterward, and usually sees a positive ROI.

Our system, if you can call a loose conglomeration of bad science, graft, good intentions, and lip service that, could be overhauled. It's possible. But it requires a level of thoughtfulness and expertise that is not currently possible. A level of societal cohesion that's not currently possible. Your comments are proof.
Old 07-01-2022, 08:00 AM   #559
feito
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Your comments are proof.
Are our president's COMMENTS proof of it too and do you condemn him for it? Im guessing you dont support him either, right?
Old 07-01-2022, 10:25 AM   #560
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I absolutely condemn Joe Biden for his part in dividing the country and plunging certain areas into poverty and crime.

The expanded civil asset forfeiture that small police departments across the country love was part of the Comprehensive Control Act that he co-ran with Strom Thurmond in '84.

The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1986 increased racial disparities in incarceration.

The Anti-Drug Abuse Act of 1988 increased prison sentences for drug possession and increased penalties for transportation of drugs.

In '89, Biden criticized HW Bush's war on drugs because it didn't do enough.

Didn't vote for him, never would have voted for him, would rather deal with 5-day-old ball stubble for the rest of my life than vote for a bastard like him.

Last edited by KA24DESOneThree; 02-22-2024 at 04:05 PM..
Old 07-01-2022, 07:43 PM   #561
deolio
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
deolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfectiondeolio is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Rawrrr everyone who hates Trump and and calls me out must be a libitard Biden supporter grrrr the world is black and white wahhhhh I hate anyone who doesn’t pick themselves up by their bootstraps boooooo

What a joke.
Old 08-04-2022, 02:53 PM   #562
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

It's fun seeing Alex Jones getting buttfucked by his own lawyers and being informed of it in the middle of a lie.

And I write too!
Old 08-04-2022, 06:24 PM   #563
Om1kron
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (15)
Om1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfectionOm1kron is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 15 reviews
Quote:
I absolutely condemn Joe Biden for his part in dividing the country and plunging certain areas into poverty and crime.
I CONDEMN THEE!!!

lmao god they brought this website back up for you to yell in an echo chamber for maga christian nationalists that nobody cares about.

be a real man post this shit on your linked in or something instead of hiding on this car site posting your drivel. I hate coming here to look at new posts to see you bumped this thread yet again to argue with someone who will engage you.
Old 08-05-2022, 08:11 AM   #564
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

nick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymorenick_d_240sx is not welcome here anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Om1kron View Post
I CONDEMN THEE!!!

lmao god they brought this website back up for you to yell in an echo chamber for maga christian nationalists that nobody cares about.

be a real man post this shit on your linked in or something instead of hiding on this car site posting your drivel. I hate coming here to look at new posts to see you bumped this thread yet again to argue with someone who will engage you.
You came to this website, clicked on a post, typed out that nonsense and clicked submit reply. Go outside dude. Take a break from the computer/cellphone.

Biden is shit. Democrats are shit. Their green energy policies will not do anything for global warming except make energy more scarce and expensive. It will reduce our economic output and make us less competitive in the global economy. All this climate change nonsense will continue to squeeze the poor and middle class while the wealthy will drive suburbans, electric cars and fly around in private jets/first class.

Basically anyone who continues to vote for democrats is fucking the poor and middle class. If you can't see that yet just wait another 10-20 years and you'll see that renewable energy is shit. Natural Gas, Hydrogen and Nuclear are the way to clean, reliable energy.

And if you can, invest in oil/energy/batteries/supporting industries.
Old 08-05-2022, 10:24 PM   #565
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_d_240sx View Post

Basically anyone who continues to vote for democrats is fucking the poor and middle class. If you can't see that yet just wait another 10-20 years and you'll see that renewable energy is shit. Natural Gas, Hydrogen and Nuclear are the way to clean, reliable energy.

And if you can, invest in oil/energy/batteries/supporting industries.
Hydrogen is considered renewable energy

Also, Nuclear is not clean energy. While nuclear reactors do not emit carbon dioxide at the point of power generation, the nuclear fuel chain is responsible for carbon emissions during mining, milling, enriching, construction, transportation, and decommissioning.

There seems to be alot of misinformation/contradiction just in those two lines of your post
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2022, 09:51 AM   #566
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

Anyone who votes D or R is fucking the poor and middle class. Period, full-stop. Our system was fundamentally flawed and is now broken. We have to get rid of first-past-the-post bullshit.

Biden helped to deepen the break, but not because he's a Democrat- because he has conservative values. He believes in old ideas, ideas that have been proven to be, in a nutshell, fucking stupid. Progress is important.

Nuclear is clean energy. After the mining and transport, it has little CO2 impact. If you want to talk about intake and discharge and its effects on surrounding wildlife, we could have that conversation instead. I think the real question with nuclear is whether or not any investment is worthwhile due to the enormous costs and potential NIMBY bullshit down the road reducing any NPP's effective service life.

Every renewable energy source has dirty origins. The key is the lifetime CO2 emissions and external impacts.

Solar panels are outpacing estimates on efficiency every year. They're making serious forward progress, but they're also hideously ugly. More effort should be done to incorporate them in already-developed areas rather than, for example, the Anza-Borrego desert or the Mojave off the 15; scarring wild areas with ugly installations is not the answer to the US' energy needs.
Old 08-07-2022, 01:18 PM   #567
RalliartRsX
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (32)
RalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfectionRalliartRsX is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 32 reviews
You can't just ignore mining and transport and then claim clean energy

Thats like me ignoring my 200hp dyno graph and claiming 800hp....

Net zero CO2 or CO emissions has to take into consideration the generation of both those items in the manufacturing of said product

If we can figure that portion out then yes, we can consider it clean energy. Until then, no

Also, the fuel rods have a shelf life of 5 to 6 years snd eventually have to be disposed off....and we still haven't figured out a way to properly dispose them apart from storing them in fuel pools or burying them underground. None of those are proper long terms methods as buried fuel rods can be radiative for 100+ years after being used up.

Last edited by RalliartRsX; 08-07-2022 at 08:22 PM..
RalliartRsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2022, 08:17 AM   #568
KA24DESOneThree
Post Whore!

I'm not ignoring it. Every single renewable method of power generation requires mining and transport of raw materials, manufacture of those materials into usable parts, then assembly and transport of those parts into finished product ready for installation.

Keep in mind that someone could make a fossil fuel energy plant net zero by simply buying carbon offsets. That's kinda part of the whole reason why it's almost meaningless and why I specifically didn't mention it in my response.

Additionally, shelf life doesn't mean service life and you're confusing the two. Fuel rods have a service life of 5 or 6 years and have to be disposed of. Have you seen the amount of nuclear waste compared to the waste even from other renewables by this point?
Old 08-08-2022, 02:28 PM   #569
nick_d_240sx
Leaky Injector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RalliartRsX View Post
Hydrogen is considered renewable energy
Not according to most sources. Wind, Solar, Hydro, Wave/Tidal, Geothermal, and Biomass are typically considered 'renewable'.
UN EIA EPA

Quote:
Also, Nuclear is not clean energy. While nuclear reactors do not emit carbon dioxide at the point of power generation, the nuclear fuel chain is responsible for carbon emissions during mining, milling, enriching, construction, transportation, and decommissioning.
Nuclear is clean energy. The process of generating electricity from nuclear fission produces zero C02.

According to the Nuclear energy association:
Quote:
Nuclear power plants produce no greenhouse gas emissions during operation, and over the course of its life-cycle, nuclear produces about the same amount of carbon dioxide-equivalent emissions per unit of electricity as wind, and one-third of the emissions per unit of electricity when compared with solar.
It should be added that Nuclear generation is stable and continuous unlike solar/wind.

Quote:
There seems to be alot of misinformation/contradiction just in those two lines of your post
You probably should do more research on the subject before labeling it 'misinformation' or a 'contradiction'.

But democrats and the greens keep pushing for expensive and unreliable solar/wind generation that will serve to increase electricity prices across the US. This will negatively effect our economy which will have a greater impact on the poor and middle class.
But hey, think about all the climate that was fixed!

We should ramp up burning fossil fuels for cheap electricity and expedite building nuclear/hydrogen/natural gas power plants while sprinkling in a little wind/solar/battery storage. The countries around the world (incl. USA) aren't going 'fix' the global climate. It's facetious to think we will.

Wind blades being buried in Wyoming

Used solar panel waste
Old 08-10-2022, 06:45 AM   #570
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Anyone wanna talk about the FBI inviting themselves over to Mar-A-Lago for a little tour Monday morning and hanging out all day?

And I write too!