Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2008, 12:03 PM   #61
allntrlundrgrnd
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (17)
allntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfectionallntrlundrgrnd is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
DAMN those shirts are fresh, do we know what the stickers final design is yet?
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 12:04 PM   #62
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Trader Rating: (52)
Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 52 reviews
Absolutely, as soon as I get info it will be posted and pmed as soon as I can get to a computer. Thanks everybody

Sticker is going to keep the same design but have "Supporting Hard Driving and Safe Sex" writen under it
Old 02-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #63
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
payment sent!

hooray goold leaf sticker and T
Old 02-01-2008, 01:13 PM   #64
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Jimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfectionJimmy Up is close to perfection
JUST spoke with my guy for the shirts at lunch and I am picking them up tonight and will post inventory of what is not yet paid for or reserved, there will be no more reservations made as I will have them tonight. Thank you for your patience and I am glad this got handled and we can continue with the sale.

Stickers, most likely tomorrow but we will definitely try to pull them tonight. Keep you posted.

Edit: and whoever left me the Neg rep saying "sweet products and stickers", thanks lol.

Thanks, Mike Mancuso
Old 02-01-2008, 01:23 PM   #65
TheRonTom31
Zilvia Addict

TheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfectionTheRonTom31 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to TheRonTom31
OH SHI@# I hit the wrong damn thingy. That was me. Feel free to neg. rep me for posting without my contacts on and being an idiot!:hammer:
Old 02-01-2008, 02:24 PM   #66
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

lol, dont even sweat it bro- posi rep for the purchase.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:48 PM   #67
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (3)
240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Wooooooooooo!
Old 02-01-2008, 10:20 PM   #68
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

O G post (original) has been updated, please view.

All missions are go.

Jimmy Up
Old 02-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #69
240sx_sr20det
Nissanaholic!

240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection240sx_sr20det is close to perfection
The white shirts are so illllllllllllll.
Old 02-01-2008, 10:45 PM   #70
implayaz9
Zilvia FREAK!

implayaz9 is a well-known jackass
stil have any mediums?
Old 02-01-2008, 10:55 PM   #71
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by implayaz9 View Post
stil have any mediums?

Yes sir, tonight I am going through the orders to determine exactly what I have and dont have but I ordered 8 of each color and I believe 3 of each are sold, but yes I do still have some.

Let me know

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-02-2008, 09:51 PM   #72
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
White in L and a sticker shipped to 32304.

PM me the price, and I will get payment out as soon as I get it. My goal is to have the order in so you can send it on Monday, so get at me. Thanks!
Old 02-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #73
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by low and slow View Post
White in L and a sticker shipped to 32304.

PM me the price, and I will get payment out as soon as I get it. My goal is to have the order in so you can send it on Monday, so get at me. Thanks!

Its going to be $23 shipped with a tracking number

Still waiting on the stickers, I am gonna try to get them pushed out by tomorrow so I can ship everything out together. but regardless the shirt will go out monday.

Let me know
Old 02-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #74
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

low and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfectionlow and slow is close to perfection
If you can, hang onto the white L for me until you get the stickers. I figure it'd make it easier for you (and for me to keep an eye out) to ship everything out at once, so as soon as you hear any news about the stickers, PM me, and I'll PayPal ya.
Old 02-03-2008, 03:11 AM   #75
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
If you can, hang onto the white L for me until you get the stickers. I figure it'd make it easier for you (and for me to keep an eye out) to ship everything out at once, so as soon as you hear any news about the stickers, PM me, and I'll PayPal ya.
Sounds good

EVERYBODY ELSE, I still have all sizes and colors available. XL's are going pretty quick I only have about 3 left in total (thats 1black & purple and 2white & black). Hit me up with what you want. Everybody that has pm'd me regarding totals shipped to other countries you will be replied to tomorrow. I am crashing I just wanted to make sure I gave you all a heads up. Hope yall had a great saturnight
Old 02-03-2008, 12:50 PM   #76
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam240 View Post
Wondering about size. as im tall but thin. I would want a small but want to know if it will be long enough. About 5'11 or so at 140#.
You have been PM'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackjack View Post
keep us updated, so i can send payment.
Trying to get stickers TODAY, but no response thus far

Quote:
Originally Posted by allntrlundrgrnd View Post
DAMN those shirts are fresh, do we know what the stickers final design is yet?
Yes, It's just like the one pictured just with the slogan "Supporting Hard Driving and Safe Sex" under it
Old 02-03-2008, 11:07 PM   #77
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

JOHN HAZLETON, you did not give me a size with your payment. I have no idea who you are on here so PLEASE PM ME ASAP and I will send it out immediately.

As for everybody else that paid your shirts will be sent out tomorrow. Thanks for the business.
Keep the questions and orders coming.
Old 02-04-2008, 07:22 AM   #78
used240sxparts

where are the stickers?!

Old 02-04-2008, 09:16 AM   #79
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie@spoolupracing View Post
where are the stickers?!
Calling him at 9, I'll let you know. I know man, I want one for myself haha.
Old 02-04-2008, 04:16 PM   #80
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

shirts are shipped out, as of 30 minutes ago. When the first batch of guys get theirs do me a favor and throw a picture up, let me know you got em. Thanks guys, its smooth sailing as soon as I can get my hands on my stickers. Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Thanks -Mike Mancuso
Old 02-05-2008, 03:06 PM   #81
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

STICKERS ARE COMING IN TONIGHT, keep an eye out for pics. Those who asked for pm's and that have pm'd me have first dibs but I am getting 100 so there will be plenty left (hopefully). Orders will be taken tonight.

Mike Mancuso
Old 02-05-2008, 05:13 PM   #82
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

Sick. Let me know, and I'll try to get payment to you this evening.
Old 02-05-2008, 07:58 PM   #83
snowmansent2hel
Zilvia Member

snowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to allsnowmansent2hel is a name known to all
if you have the stickers in and pics up let me know ill pick one up
Old 02-05-2008, 08:00 PM   #84
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Can we get 2 stickers?
Old 02-05-2008, 09:24 PM   #85
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Ok, the slogan would not work with this material at this size.....SO WE WENT BIGGER!!
We will still offer the 8 inch sticker at $5 WITHOUT THE SLOGAN or you can get the 13" STICKER for $9 SHIPPED TO YOUR DOOR. I am rockin one already, heres some pics.

Old 02-05-2008, 10:12 PM   #86
Kouki
Zilvia Addict

Kouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud ofKouki has much to be proud of
Payment sent, awesome design, nice prices, and GOLD FLAKE!!!! Dayumn!
Old 02-05-2008, 10:24 PM   #87
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

So 26 shipped for a shirt and ballin' sticker?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:30 PM   #88
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

Quote:
So 26 shipped for a shirt and ballin' sticker?
Yes sir, thats with a tracking number. Make sure to include size and color of the shirt you want in the payment
Old 02-05-2008, 10:35 PM   #89
low and slow
Zilvia FREAK!

When is the next shipment going out?
Old 02-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #90
Jimmy Up
Zilvia.net GB Vendor

When I get payment, shirts and stickers will go out next day. Those that pay tonight, I will drop the shirts off to my partner tomorrow and they will be out at 4pm. Trying to make it as quick a turn around as possible for the customer.