Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 01:01 PM   #91
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by .::SR20_240::. View Post
This is Andrew, S.ONE.THREE is my roommate i gave him that user name so people on here would not bash if for beind a noob. He has nothing to do with any deals i have made in the past so if you could stop bashing on him and to lok and KSTYLeZx83 PM me and we can work this out and get to the bottom of all this, i cant start a tread about this because im sure the mods would delete it.
Have to call this
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorsnail View Post
Dude why even come in here backing them? Even if they are cool with you doesnt mean they arent ripping people off that live halfway across country. Witch makes them look like pussys, not robbing you guys because you live right down the road come on now think before you post. They are both fuckin punks until they pay everyone back and even then people should be iffy.
Edit: People on this forum always want to hang punks like this. Funny now its a home boy you guys are backing him. Half the people that are defending them have came into threads helping find peoples shit. Well they have dudes rims another guys stearing wheel and some coilovers he has sold twice......
Good point.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:20 PM   #92
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
All of the matters between andrew and lok/kstyles are being taken care of motorsnail you can raise up and stop be a post whore pos. and as for the coilover they where sold to 240slide and he got them rebult, got shorted on cash and needed to sell them so i bought them back from him and then reposted them, PM him if you like and btw tunerzimage is not a "homeboy" we had sold/bought stuff in the past, again posting without knowing shit.
Old 11-27-2007, 01:23 PM   #93
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to tunerzimage
Quote:
Dude why even come in here backing them? Even if they are cool with you doesnt mean they arent ripping people off that live halfway across country. Witch makes them look like pussys, not robbing you guys because you live right down the road come on now think before you post. They are both fuckin punks until they pay everyone back and even then people should be iffy.

Edit: People on this forum always want to hang punks like this. Funny now its a home boy you guys are backing him. Half the people that are defending them have came into threads helping find peoples shit. Well they have dudes rims another guys stearing wheel and some coilovers he has sold twice......
Im not a "home boy" We are Tunerz Image, a shop here in So Cal, in Orange County, not in San Diego where they are located. Im simply stating that these guys have been legit with me and my shop, no probs or complaints and i have had multiple purchase with them before. If they have an issue to deal with, then the buyer/seller can work it out. If you haven't directly dealt with them and had a problem, then LET THEM DEAL WITH IT. ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

You should be the one to think before you post. Ill ask you guys again to please stay on topic. There were parts stolen. Please help recover or DONT POST.

Barry? Any thoughts?
Old 11-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #94
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tunerzimage View Post
Im not a "home boy" We are Tunerz Image, a shop here in So Cal, in Orange County, not in San Diego where they are located. Im simply stating that these guys have been legit with me and my shop, no probs or complaints and i have had multiple purchase with them before. If they have an issue to deal with, then the buyer/seller can work it out. If you haven't directly dealt with them and had a problem, then LET THEM DEAL WITH IT. ITS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.

You should be the one to think before you post. Ill ask you guys again to please stay on topic. There were parts stolen. Please help recover or DONT POST.

Barry? Any thoughts?
How do you know the parts were stolen? Or if they even belonged to him in the first place? Or if it isn't a scam to try and save face and rip off people who have already paid for the items?

Oh wait, you trust the word of a thief.

I understand that you want to put in your .02 and let everyone know that business you have conducted with the OP was legit, but lets be honest. How the fuck can you know if he isn't dicking around with other people?
Old 11-27-2007, 01:40 PM   #95
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.ONE.THREE View Post
All of the matters between andrew and lok/kstyles are being taken care of motorsnail you can raise up and stop be a post whore pos. and as for the coilover they where sold to 240slide and he got them rebult, got shorted on cash and needed to sell them so i bought them back from him and then reposted them, PM him if you like and btw tunerzimage is not a "homeboy" we had sold/bought stuff in the past, again posting without knowing shit.
Dude your still an ass an I havent even heard from the people that said they have gotten there shit and it has been resolved. Either way it shouldnt have came to this and they wouldnt have even gotten there shit back until this thread. You werent going to send them their shit back until you started getting flamed and realized everyone arround you guys was going to know your true colors. Thanks for being the pussys you are
Old 11-27-2007, 01:56 PM   #96
lok
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (10)
lok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond reputelok has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Drew has contacted me via PM about making it right and sending me some wheels.

But never really explained why the deal fell through and I got screwed.

As mentioned before this would never have been resolved if they or him wouldnt have had there stuff stolen and kstylz and I had brought up our being screwed over.

The deal on the wheels was over two years ago.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:05 PM   #97
IronMonkey
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (10)
IronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the roughIronMonkey is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 10 reviews
Quote:
read much? s.one.three USED to be mine i gave him the password and told him to use that one becasue people bash on noobs all day long so making a new one would have been pointless.

ok, s.one.three joined in 06, how could it be your "old" sn when your joined in 05? why do you have more than 1 sn?
Old 11-27-2007, 02:06 PM   #98
.::SR20_240::.
BANNED

.::SR20_240::. is on the path to ruin.::SR20_240::. is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to .::SR20_240::.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lok View Post
Drew has contacted me via PM about making it right and sending me some wheels.

But never really explained why the deal fell through and I got screwed.

As mentioned before this would never have been resolved if they or him wouldnt have had there stuff stolen and kstylz and I had brought up our being screwed over.

The deal on the wheels was over two years ago.
as for the wheels i dont remember what went wrong with the deal, i think it had something to do with the return to sender deal we had worked out but again like you said it was over 2 years ago and dont remember. but it was not my plan to dick you or rip you off and im trying to make it right. PM sent.
Old 11-27-2007, 02:11 PM   #99
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

motorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to allmotorsnail is a name known to all
Quote:
as for the wheels i dont remember what went wrong with the deal, i think it had something to do with the return to sender deal we had worked out but again like you said it was over 2 years ago and dont remember. but it was not my plan to dick you or rip you off and im trying to make it right. PM sent.
Prolly get a little more respect if you would just admit you jacked people. You playing this im not guilty shit is stupid makes you look even more like a theif , more or less still a theif sence wont admit you where a theif. So still stand by everything I said you sir are a pussy scared of reality so you rob people across country over forums..Congrats I hope the people that jacked you came all across country to do it would be funny. If they put the shit up for sale I would buy it and hang it on my wall..
Old 11-27-2007, 02:19 PM   #100
.::SR20_240::.
BANNED

.::SR20_240::. is on the path to ruin.::SR20_240::. is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to .::SR20_240::.
motorsnail let me know if your ever in socal
Old 11-27-2007, 02:22 PM   #101
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Id rather not ill just your address from the local when im in town. Not tell you when I go to cali for future d1 event and rob your garage
Old 11-27-2007, 02:59 PM   #102
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

S.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to allS.ONE.THREE is a name known to all
Quote:
don't be a fucking dick dude, he's only trying to help the people your ripped off. Andrew if you dont fix things with lok and kstyles your going to be homeless and im going to send them parts off your car... (not happy with you right now)
Old 11-27-2007, 03:02 PM   #103
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
don't be a fucking dick dude, he's only trying to help the people your ripped off. Andrew if you dont fix things with lok and kstyles your going to be homeless and im going to send them parts off your car... (not happy with you right now)
To be honest you guys are really lucky leave at that and do the right thing. It could be a hell of alot worse
Old 11-27-2007, 03:03 PM   #104
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

tunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond reputetunerzimage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel. View Post
How do you know the parts were stolen? Or if they even belonged to him in the first place? Or if it isn't a scam to try and save face and rip off people who have already paid for the items?

Oh wait, you trust the word of a thief.

I understand that you want to put in your .02 and let everyone know that business you have conducted with the OP was legit, but lets be honest. How the fuck can you know if he isn't dicking around with other people?
Because i know these guys personally, and they are taking care of the situation. End of story.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:29 PM   #105
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
Because i know these guys personally, and they are taking care of the situation. End of story.
Still looks bad for your shop...being friends with thieves. Whatever. You're shop is lametown anyways. TUNERRRZZZZZIMAGE!!!

EDIT: Not saying s one three is a thief. Just being friendly to thieves, in general, is what I was referring to.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:36 PM   #106
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by JVD View Post
Still looks bad for your shop...being friends with thieves. Whatever. You're shop is lametown anyways. TUNERRRZZZZZIMAGE!!!
If you have a problem with me or the shop i work at please take it up with us and keep it out of the thread.

Quote:
EDIT: Not saying s one three is a thief. Just being friendly to thieves, in general, is what I was referring to.
You just contradicted yourself...
Old 11-27-2007, 03:40 PM   #107
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
If you have a problem with me or the shop i work at please take it up with us and keep it out of the thread.

No he was saying you had his back before he was making it rite....... witch is true
Old 11-27-2007, 03:40 PM   #108
VROOOM
Post Whore!

VROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfectionVROOOM is close to perfection
Quote:
making things right 2 years later is just as bad as not doing anything. saying that you know these people is just gonna hurt your business not make it any better.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:46 PM   #109
JVD
Nissanaholic!

JVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfectionJVD is close to perfection
Quote:
No problem personally. Just with the name and support of thieves.

Quote:
Exactly. I changed my mind. S one three started making a lot more sense. Seems like a somewhat honest guy.

The other guy(his room mate or whatever) is a liar. Who doesn't remember not sending someone wheels? WHEELS! What a joke.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:48 PM   #110
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
No he was saying you had his back before he was making it rite....... witch is true
Yes, because i have known both of them for a while, no problems, and have never heard complaints about them. This is all i am "claiming", since you guys get technical here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VROOOM View Post
making things right 2 years later is just as bad as not doing anything. saying that you know these people is just gonna hurt your business not make it any better.
Im not trying to make my business better, not will it hurt me because of some people selling parts on a forum that i know.

Im sure just about everyone on zilvia that is active and has actually purchased parts from others have had their bad experiences / good experiences. This is not the time or place to be posting them, and thanks for staying on topic.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:52 PM   #111
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Yes, because i have known both of them for a while, no problems, and have never heard complaints about them. This is all i am "claiming", since you guys get technical here.

Im not trying to make my business better, not will it hurt me because of some people selling parts on a forum that i know.

Im sure just about everyone on zilvia that is active and has actually purchased parts from others have had their bad experiences / good experiences. This is not the time or place to be posting them, and thanks for staying on topic.
Go make a thread in the advertise section I dont trust you maybe they will This threads about them getting there stuff back, not you or how your shop does after this I could honestly give a shit.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:06 PM   #112
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
No problem personally. Just with the name and support of thieves.
Please get your facts straight. We do not support theivery.

Whatever business they may/have conducted is not my problem nor business. They are not affiliated with me or the Tunerz Image name whatsoever, i simply stated that my previous dealings with them have been good.

Please do not bad mouth or try to bring our name down because of this. Thanks.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:07 PM   #113
tunerzimage
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Go make a thread in the advertise section I dont trust you maybe they will This threads about them getting there stuff back, not you or how your shop does after this I could honestly give a shit.

We do advertise. You should go buy something and stop complaining.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:18 PM   #114
Daniel.
Post Whore!

Daniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfectionDaniel. is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to Daniel.
If I were you, I wouldn't be putting my shop's rep on the line even for a personal friend. Regardless of how this situation plays out. The OP and his roommate are now both known to be "less than reputable" sellers.

Even if you know them personally outside of the boards, how is it good business sense to put YOUR shop's rep on the line by backing them?

I would have just posted and objective summary of your previous business transactions and left it at that.

But hey, if you don't want to make money, that's your problem.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:24 PM   #115
silviatunersr20
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (35)
silviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud ofsilviatunersr20 has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 35 reviews
Can people please calm down here a tad because the mods will lock this thread if it keeps getting more and more out of hand then noone will be able to keep track of whats going on and the ordeal with the parts. S one three is keeping contact with me in PM's so I can help with somewhat of whats gong on.
Old 11-27-2007, 04:41 PM   #116
majuljo
Zilvia Member

majuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of lightmajuljo is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
lol sounds like these guys are butt buddies!!!
Old 11-27-2007, 04:45 PM   #117
bigOdom1
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (4)
bigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfectionbigOdom1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
bottom line is i will never buy anything from s one three, sr20 240, or tunerz image. birds of a feather flock together
Old 11-27-2007, 05:04 PM   #118
trsilvias13
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (5)
trsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to beholdtrsilvias13 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
At least something good is coming out of this tread.. someone should be getting their coilover or money back and someone is getting their wheels from a transaction 2 years ago... Mods, please dont lock.. at least till we confirm that the coilover or money were received AND wheels were received.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:05 PM   #119
S.ONE.THREE
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigodom1 View Post
bottom line is i will never buy anything from s one three, sr20 240, or tunerz image. birds of a feather flock together
tunerzimage has nothing to do with any of this, they are a shop that andrew and i have bought stuff from and done sold/bought stuff from brandon. keep brandon and tunerzimage out of any of this.

any of the mods and tons of people on this tread can back brandon up and all know he is an awesome guy and there shop.
Old 11-27-2007, 05:07 PM   #120
motorsnail
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
tunerzimage has nothing to do with any of this, they are a shop that andrew and i have bought stuff from and done sold/bought stuff from brandon. keep brandon and tunerzimage out of any of this.

any of the mods and tons of people on this tread can back brandon up and all know he is an awesome guy and there shop.
They can do that in the polls section not here.
Closed Thread