Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Specific Topics > Off Topic Chat

Off Topic Chat All non related chat goes here.

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 08:46 PM   #151
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (2)
Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Xandy Boosts
atlanta is fucking vicious!
Old 04-28-2008, 09:07 PM   #152
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (3)
yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandy Boosts View Post
atlanta is fucking vicious!
It was only a matter of time before they realized they have youth and talent and can be a dangerous team, they're like the Blazers of the East, minus Oden. And I am SO HAPPY that Boston lost, part because I'm from the A and part because I HATE Bill Simmons, who, along with other boston fans, is turning the celtics into the basketball yankees.
Old 04-28-2008, 09:09 PM   #153
OptionZero
Post Whore!

OptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfectionOptionZero is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to OptionZero
wow

did not expect atl to take a single game
Old 04-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #154
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Trader Rating: (19)
Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 19 reviews
Kenny Smith (mis)pronouncing "Vujacic" is golden

Atlanta has loosed the wind from Boston's sails... Boston will still take the series, but Doc is looking for excuses and a scapegoat (and may be praying for an injury or 6) by now.

And I write too!
Old 04-28-2008, 10:02 PM   #155
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (0)
Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Wow, just wow. See this is what I love about sports. Survival of the fittest. The better man/team will win. Period. No matter who you think deserved to win or should have won. Atlanta is just hungrier and delivering. Whoever put money on Atlanta is banking. haha.
Old 04-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #156
kouki_s14
Zilvia FREAK!

kouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfectionkouki_s14 is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to kouki_s14
wow, Boston loses again....

anyone see a repeat of last year's Dallas vs GS series coming?
Old 04-28-2008, 10:41 PM   #157
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (1)
Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Rob's S14
Quote:
Originally Posted by yudalicious View Post
It was only a matter of time before they realized they have youth and talent and can be a dangerous team, they're like the Blazers of the East, minus Oden. And I am SO HAPPY that Boston lost, part because I'm from the A and part because I HATE Bill Simmons, who, along with other boston fans, is turning the celtics into the basketball yankees.

It wasn't the fans that turned the yankees into what they were, it was ownership.

The best part about this series, just think how good the hawks would be if they had picked CP3.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:09 PM   #158
fliprayzin240sx
Man w/ CTSV & a Car Seat

fliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfectionfliprayzin240sx is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to fliprayzin240sx
So Jason Kidd getting suspended for that foul? I think it could have gone either way. Hooked his hand over his head, I think you can feel the difference between a head and a ball...Im still surprised the guy didnt break his damn wrist catching himself falling face first like that...

And WTF...Hawks wont a their 2nd game against the Celts...2-2?!?! NEVER SAW THAT SHIT COMING...

PS: Gooooood bye Pat Riley....and looks like Lakers gonna move on to the next round...

If you think Zilvia has too many assholes...
CLICK HERE!!!
Old 04-28-2008, 11:16 PM   #159
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Gnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond reputeGnnr has a reputation beyond repute
I don't think they'll suspend him for that. It wasn't intentional, just an awkward position he ended it up in. If you see how it plays out in non-slow-motion you see that it all happened to quickly to be intentional.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:23 PM   #160
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

yudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond reputeyudalicious has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob's S14 View Post
It wasn't the fans that turned the yankees into what they were, it was ownership.
Yankee fans' reputation is far from positive, and Boston fans are starting to catch up to them. I don't really have a problem with the Yankees ownership, if someone is willing to buy up all the big name players, go for it.

Quote:
The best part about this series, just think how good the hawks would be if they had picked CP3.
Don't remind us...

LOL@nuggets. Iverson dribbles the ball around the front court, underneath the basket then out back to the 3pt line and launch a contested 3. Out of a time out Iverson sets up Camby for a 3 (even though he made it), but still a terrible terrible play, if that's all you get out of a time out. I don't know who exactly to place the blame on, but the chicken nuggets are a stupid stupid team.
Old 04-28-2008, 11:28 PM   #161
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
Thumbs up

LAKERS sweep it...
Old 04-28-2008, 11:32 PM   #162
SimpleSexy180
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
SimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfectionSimpleSexy180 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
where's my BROOM AT?
Old 04-28-2008, 11:55 PM   #163
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

Xandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfectionXandy Boosts is close to perfection
Denver, first time with 50 wins to get swept out of playoffs

Kobe was just magnificent in the 4th. That one handed lay in kinda at the end, I yelled assassin before he made that shot. Black mamba...
Old 04-28-2008, 11:56 PM   #164
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
lol, camby said "it aint over yet"... AI & Mello better get the broom and dustpan, because they just got swept...
Old 04-29-2008, 12:11 AM   #165
Gnnr
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimpleSexy180 View Post
where's my BROOM AT?
I'll do it this time for PHLIP.

Old 04-29-2008, 01:08 AM   #166
s14_legend
Zilvia FREAK!

s14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfections14_legend is close to perfection
the game got interesting especially the 3rd and 4th what can i say...
Old 04-29-2008, 04:59 AM   #167
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to ALTRNTV
Atlanta amazes me. Houston and Boston
had too much hype, look what happens.

Sweep. No more to be said. Kobe is the
best closer of the game, period.

Bring on the Rockets/Jazz.

EDIT: My predictions were way off. lol

Last edited by ALTRNTV; 04-29-2008 at 05:35 AM..
Old 04-29-2008, 05:35 AM   #168
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKsS-3j9sfg[/ame]

apparently KG shoved a ref's hands. according to league rules intentional contact with ref is an automatic 1 game suspension. if the NBA does not suspend KG the NBA is going to lose alot of its credibility with me. If they can suspend amare for taking 1 step too many they NEED to suspend KG one game for intentionally touching the ref.

btw as a houston fan I need to defend us. hou is not overrated, despite the 22 game streak no one thought we can beat the jazz (including me). so far in 4 games (2 of which without our starting PG, and of course all without our starting center) we won 1 and lost 2 VERY close ones. if anything the utah jazz are overrated for not being able to decisively beat a team without it's most efficient scorer and its starting pg for 2 of those games.
Old 04-29-2008, 12:05 PM   #169
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

Rob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfectionRob's S14 is close to perfection
There is always lots of intentional contact with refs. Guys give them pats on the back/butt, grab their hands or heads (especially the bald guys). You should be outraged about all those then too right?
Old 04-29-2008, 12:09 PM   #170
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

ALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfectionALTRNTV is close to perfection
I don't think that deserves a one-game suspension.
Old 04-29-2008, 01:21 PM   #171
Xandy Boosts
Zilvia FREAK!

man...4 games playing tonight. I have to study too for midterms.

I think I did bad on todays midterms cause of the Laker game and Atlanta game yesterday
Old 04-29-2008, 04:15 PM   #172
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
There is always lots of intentional contact with refs. Guys give them pats on the back/butt, grab their hands or heads (especially the bald guys). You should be outraged about all those then too right?
um... shoving a ref's hands away in anger with both hands aggressively, moving him out of the way, is different than patting a ref on the butt as a gesture of good will, though both are intentional. you're just playing with semantics, you and I both know the difference. All I'm saying is, If they suspended amare and diaw for taking one extra step in the name of order and rule, they need to suspend KG. And no, this isn't because I'm a hawks fan (I can barely call myself that), I just want to see the same treatment given to everyone, star or not, historic franchise or not.

edit: also, marvin williams and k. perks also supposedly stepped away from their benches. so according to the rule (a bad one, imo, but nonetheless still in place) they should each get 1 game suspensions, and there is a precedent for this, last year's suspension of amare and diaw. If these things get swept under the rug, the NBA can lose alot of credibility.

Last edited by yudalicious; 04-29-2008 at 04:36 PM..
Old 04-29-2008, 05:40 PM   #173
Rob's S14
Zilvia FREAK!

I haven't seen the tape so I can't give my opinion yet, but seeing as everyone else doesn't seem to think it was that big a deal and clearly the ref didn't, it's prob not worth a suspension.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:42 PM   #174
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

Two huge game 5's tonight.

Phoenix at San Antonio
Dallas at New Orleans
Old 04-29-2008, 06:25 PM   #175
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
I haven't seen the tape so I can't give my opinion yet, but seeing as everyone else doesn't seem to think it was that big a deal and clearly the ref didn't, it's prob not worth a suspension.
It's in the youtube link I posted above. No one really thought the amare/diaw incident was a big deal, but the NBA really came down hard on them after video review. It's not about whether or not people think it's a big deal, it's not about wehter or not people think it's WORTH a suspension, it's about whether or not a rule was broken. I think in this case a rule was clearly broken. The NBA set a precedence last year with the suspension of amare and diaw, they sent the message that they want to err on the side of the rule and order. If they don't follow that this year, the NBA is going to lose credibility. I'm waiting to see if the NBA will do anything, although it seems like this whole thing is just gonna get swept under the rug, how convenient for them.

Does this look like not a big deal? Incidental contact? I know KG isn't trying to physically harm or intimidate the ref, I know KG is a fiery competitor and person, but this picture clearly shows that he did something he shouldn't do, and if the league wants to keep its credibility, it should suspend him.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:33 PM   #176
ManoNegra
Guild of Skullduggerous Intent

Trader Rating: (48)
ManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfectionManoNegra is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 48 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to ManoNegra
Yeah, dude was riding KG's shoulder so what? That's the NBA, that's the playoffs. Happens all the time. Let the refs call the fouls.
KG threw an elbow to the dudes throat after the play stopped. Let alone the ref shove.
But the NBA won't do a thing, KG is too precious of a commodity.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:45 PM   #177
yudalicious
Zilvia Addict

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playof...ory?id=3374218
oh well doesn't even matter anymore. NBA decided not to punish anyone. How convenient. This is about the only time that I'll agree with those fans in phoenix. Shudders. The NBA, where rules are not rules if they're inconvenient for Stern happens.
Old 04-29-2008, 06:54 PM   #178
Phlip
Yes, I look like that

Phlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfectionPhlip is close to perfection
No, see...
Stern needs KG in the playoffs, to make sure the Hawks don't beat the Celtics, preserving his forthcoming Scrooge McDuck plunge into the pool of cash that a Lakers/Celtics finals would net him.

And I write too!
Old 04-29-2008, 07:37 PM   #179
Sil-Eighty SE-K
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (6)
Sil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfectionSil-Eighty SE-K is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Sil-Eighty SE-K
ATL got lucky in the 4th.... that wont happen again..... lets not forget they gott acome back here for game 6 and 7 if needed
Old 04-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #180
ALTRNTV
Post Whore!

The Maverick's season just ended half an hour ago.
CP3 with a triple double.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil-Eighty SE-K View Post
ATL got lucky in the 4th.... that wont happen again..... lets not forget they gott acome back here for game 6 and 7 if needed
That's the whole point. Game 5-7 aren't even
supposed to be necessary for the Celtics.
Closed Thread