Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Reviews Forum > Businesses

Businesses Review your dealings with commercial entities here. Remember: Fair and objective. Flaming, accusations, and complaints are not allowed. Zilvia is not a grievance forum.

Old 01-15-2008, 07:58 PM   #1
k's_silvia2.0
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (17)
k's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfectionk's_silvia2.0 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to k's_silvia2.0
DTC performance = A+!!!!

Discount Tire Centers located @ 1310 Long Beach Blvd, Long Beach, CA.
Phone # (562)591-5565

They have to be the most helpful and cool staff ive ever met at a tire shop.
They helped me adjust my coils on there lift cause my jack at home sucks.
They align it, did my tranny fluid, got 2 new Dunlop Direzzas mounted and balance and all for a good price.So if your in the area hit em up and im sure they can help you out.Sliders562 dwells there often and its home of "Touke".Theres even this guy there that looks like 50cent but his phillipino Awesome place, people, and prices!!! I recommend to all even if it means traveling out there.Also when your down there let em know that your down with "Touke" and k's_silvia2.0 and they will show you mad love
Old 03-09-2009, 12:48 AM   #2
nissan562
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
nissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to beholdnissan562 is a splendid one to behold
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
I bought my exhaust and clutch for my car and they are great people and fair prices. Thnx Ernie
Old 03-09-2009, 12:51 AM   #3
hOngsterr
Bandwagon.

Trader Rating: (73)
hOngsterr is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Send a message via AIM to hOngsterr
aren't they in santa ana too?
lol
OCD isn't so bad just means you'll spend more money then most people, but you'll have a quality car not a POS put together with POS parts.
hOngsterr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 01:14 AM   #4
NISMO_tuner
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (64)
NISMO_tuner is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 64 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to NISMO_tuner
The one that I know of is in Long Beach...
great staff, and it's always a pleasure to do business with them
I'll be going there to get my alignment done since I wouldn't trust anybody else with my super low car...lol
Old 03-09-2009, 01:34 AM   #5
karl wasabi
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (41)
karl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfectionkarl wasabi is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 41 reviews
Send a message via AIM to karl wasabi
Got my alignment done there. They will do custom alignments if you want, and they will work on lowered cars. My car never drove so straight.
karl wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 02:54 AM   #6
charlie321
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
charlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfectioncharlie321 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to charlie321 Send a message via MSN to charlie321
Great place, Ernie always goes out of his way for his customers to find solutions. Very reliable, they work wonders with alignments.

This is for the one in Long Beach.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:09 PM   #7
marcencar
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (2)
marcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond reputemarcencar has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to marcencar
Great shop and people.

Ernie always helps me and the business I send his way.

Love him like a red headed step brother twice removed.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 AM   #8
foreverdark
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (13)
foreverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfectionforeverdark is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
this is the best shop in the south bay. they treat you like family. ernie, cris l.j. and all the other guys are top notch.
Old 04-24-2009, 12:35 AM   #9
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
without a doubt the best tire service i got...my business is deff theres

thanks guys

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:54 AM   #10
SunAutomobile

SunAutomobile is an unknown quantity at this point
Ernie is very professional, great guy!

New Generation Tuning System

3605 W. MacArthur Blvd, Suite 705
Santa Ana, CA 92704
PH: 714-708-7733
FX: 714-708-7722
http://www.sunautomobile.com
SunAutomobile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:55 AM   #11
WoolyS14DET
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (18)
WoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond reputeWoolyS14DET has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to WoolyS14DET
I love ernie like a fatt kid loves cake !!!!
He make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
WoolyS14DET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 11:50 AM   #12
Spencer dougherty
Post Whore!

Location: Santa Ana CA **SideWays Performance** 1(714)330-0021
Trader Rating: (65)
Spencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really niceSpencer dougherty is just really nice
Feedback Score: 65 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Spencer dougherty
theres not much to say execpt that DTC is the Shiznit!!!!... Back them for life
Spencer dougherty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 12:19 PM   #13
Teddy
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (44)
Teddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfectionTeddy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 44 reviews
Very legit shop, good prices, great help.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:15 PM   #14
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
I wanna live there lol A+
Old 04-24-2009, 01:18 PM   #15
90 DGRZ
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection90 DGRZ is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to 90 DGRZ
I trailer my car an hour+ to have them service and align it because they adhere to my needs and have great customer service. Great knowledge and experience. Big ups to both DTC performance locations in santa ana and LBC.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:47 PM   #16
adrians_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (29)
adrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfectionadrians_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 29 reviews
Send a message via AIM to adrians_s13
I have nothing but nice things to say about DTC performance....

I bought a set of tires from them and got an alignment all in the same day.... both of which costed less than any other competitors I've researched.

These guys are super helpful... and guess what, they don't scratch their heads and ask dumb questions about your car. Why? Because they all are involved heavily with 240s and drifting... which is great! I like the feeling of seeing eye to eye with the people I do business with.
Old 04-24-2009, 03:26 PM   #17
duffman1278
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
duffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really niceduffman1278 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to duffman1278
This place is awsome! Ernie is a really cool person and the staff was really nice.

Their legit! TOO legit...too legit to quit

duffman1278 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 04:02 PM   #18
240love
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection240love is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
DTC is awsome...

i drive down from oxnard to long beach just for the great service
240love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:06 PM   #19
Sileighty_DRFT89
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (4)
Sileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfectionSileighty_DRFT89 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
DTC in the LBC are great people. always show me mad love. Ernie let me use his lift to make sure the wheels I purchased from him would fit. another time we even got my car stuck on his lift haha. he was great in helping me unstick it and when I had a wheel that was scraping on my strut he provided me with some slip on spacers for free. idk any other shop that would do that, or mount my stretched tires for that matter. so if you have a custom application, that everyone else won't do cause its "unsafe". or just need tires in general. DTC is the place to go. much love guys

11:11 333
Sileighty_DRFT89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 05:10 PM   #20
memo92
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (3)
memo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfectionmemo92 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
This store is the best for import-tuners and regular folks.

Hi, I would like to complement DTC Long Beach store on its service and every third Sunday car meets.

I bought a Greddy Type-S coil-over suspension and I am very satisfied with it.
They are one of the few stores that goes out of their way to help car tuners with lowered suspensions to get their cars aligned.
The sales people are very knowledgeable in helping the customer get the tires that they need and in addition to helping them find the right tire for their budgets.

The BBQs are a great way to build a loyal car-tuner community around the store and it is also a great way for different car owners to meet and become friends.

Thanks Ernie, Cris, L.J., and the rest of the techs.

Memo

P.S. Ernie, thanks for saving me from that other tire competitor's wrath.
The LBDTC staff is nice and humble compared to other tire stores/distributors sales people.
Old 04-24-2009, 05:22 PM   #21
DataXUnknown
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (30)
DataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfectionDataXUnknown is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 30 reviews
Excellent service and awesome people! I <3 DTC
DataXUnknown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #22
joshchewuhh
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (56)
joshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfectionjoshchewuhh is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 56 reviews
Send a message via AIM to joshchewuhh
DTC FTW!

i always reference this tire shop if anyone needs some tires or alignments
Old 04-24-2009, 07:55 PM   #23
Blackparade
Zilvia FREAK!

Blackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfectionBlackparade is close to perfection
DTC has helped me out a lot. So in return i give them my business and respect. They are deeply rooted within the drift community and are always going out of their way to adhere to peoples needs!
The BBQ's are an awesome way to meet others within the community. Not only does it give us a chance to network, it gives them a chance to tell us about future and ongoing specials the shop has.
Thanks DTC
Mark Fernandez
Blackparade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2009, 10:21 PM   #24
blasting_speed
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
blasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfectionblasting_speed is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via Yahoo to blasting_speed
Oh man. DTC is fucking awesome. They're a one stop shop for my car. Ernie and the boys are great and awesome people to work with. I love it.

DTC fo' life son.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #25
mehsilvia
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
mehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfectionmehsilvia is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Wanted to say thanks for DTC Performance and to Ernie. Their support of our forum members and dedication to motorsports is why i drove the 2hrs down there to get to my tires & mounting.

The rest of the staff there are very professional and helpful. You guys are guaranteed my repeat business
mehsilvia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:44 AM   #26
JKim0901
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (5)
JKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfectionJKim0901 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
DTC in long beach worked on my z and provided me tires for my corolla. ernie is a stand up guy at work and goofy as hell at track, overall great place to go for almost anything you want done.
JKim0901 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 02:20 AM   #27
ismell TEENA

Trader Rating: (1)
ismell TEENA is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to ismell TEENA
I LOVE DTC in LONG BEACH!!!!!!! <3
hehe (= they're the BEST!!!
they may look intimidating, but they're the nicest and most chill people you could ever meet!
GREAT SERVICE, GREAT BUSINESS, & GREAT FOOD when they have the bbq on sundays (=
they helped me out alot, and i'm very thankful for it. i don't think anyone else would have treated me as nice as they did if i were to go somewhere else.. =/
ismell TEENA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 01:08 PM   #28
nieko
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (14)
nieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfectionnieko is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
If ernie was a woman, i would marry him... hahaha

only joking but seirously, ernie helps you out like cRAAAZY!

especially for the stupidly slammed people!

he has wood there to put on the ramps, i dont scrape! well almost dont scrape hahaha but my frame rails are like 2 and a half fingers off the ground x)

ive gotten a few alignments there and will always go back, custom specs too!

love them!

also, they did my alignment and my caster was fucked because i didnt hafve adjustable rods.

i bought rods and they redid the from alignment a few days later

super thanks ernie
nieko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 03:27 PM   #29
DALAZ_68
not giving a fuck

Trader Rating: (104)
DALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfectionDALAZ_68 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 104 reviews
Send a message via AIM to DALAZ_68 Send a message via Yahoo to DALAZ_68
Ernie i need tires TODAY for my 95 buick century... 185's

call me back!!!!!

CLUB LEXUS : Wh0pp3r
DALAZ_68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2009, 09:58 PM   #30
jayrawr
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (14)
jayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond reputejayrawr has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 14 reviews
Send a message via AIM to jayrawr
ernie is super legit! always helps when i need help. for anything. ill definitely go there when i need an alignment.