Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > Group Buys

Group Buys Dedicated Forum for Group Buys.

Closed Thread

Old 08-21-2006, 02:06 PM   #1
widegts
Banned from the Marketplace

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
Trader Rating: (4)
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Send a message via AIM to widegts Send a message via Yahoo to widegts
-:- Lumenia HIDS -:-

Lumenia HIDs

Features:
• HID (High Intensity Discharge) Lamp Set
• Comprises 2 burner assemblies, 2 ballasts and accessories.
• 35W, 8000K, 2000 lumens lamp
• Average lumen output: 2,000 lumens
• Wide input range from 9 V to 32 V DC
• No flickering during warm-up and steady state
• Hot re-strikes capability, reverse polarity protection, open/short circuit protection
• Great EMC performance
• Approved by ISO 9001:2000
• approval of E11 (UK) mark, approval no is 10R-02 2371

Installation:
• 1.5-2.0 Hourss
• Plug in play

===========================
Price: US$200 shipped

Will ship internationally w/ no extra charge
===========================

Payment Options

Paypal= "[email protected]"
Bank Deposit= Name "bank of america"
Routing number "122000661"
Account number "17449-41253"
Account holder name "import image"
============================
If u want in this group buy please post reply w/

1- email address / payment method / name

I need the email address because its faster to make a list later on who is in the gb.
=============================
Contact information

Michael pelagio
Import image / iDesigns : owner
[email protected]

Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2006, 10:34 PM   #2
sc ka24e
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
sc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura aboutsc ka24e has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
im intrested if the GB makes it to 15/ can you guys get the kit for an s13 silvia front, i have one with dual halogen and 1 with dual projectors, so lmk what you can get/ [email protected]/paypal
Old 08-22-2006, 12:19 AM   #3
widegts

Location: Walnut/WestCovina ............................ Everything in this world is art. A simple alteration of how you see something, is art. So with that in mind, what do you see as art!!!
widegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfectionwidegts is close to perfection
sc ka24e = If you have dual hologen, you can buy 2 sets. So each hologen can be turned into HIDS. Same for the projectors...

These kits is for any vehicle, as long as you tell me what type of bulb housing you are using, we can get it. H2, H4, etc...
=============

1- [email protected] / Paypal [if 15]
Old 08-22-2006, 12:20 AM   #4
widegts

i have other group buys with this at another forum (rx7 forum), so hopefully we will make the 15 easy
Old 08-22-2006, 03:15 PM   #5
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Are these rebased bulbs? And can you get a lower temp, like 4.5k?
Old 08-22-2006, 03:29 PM   #6
widegts

let me find out for you articdragon192... hold up
Old 08-22-2006, 03:53 PM   #7
widegts

SYSTEMS FOR = 9004 9005 9006 9007 H1 HB2 H3 H7
Power consumptions = HID: 35W / Hologen: 55W
Warranty = 1year manufactures
Light Source = Arc Discharge
Color Temp = 5,000 ~ 10,000K
Lumens = HID: 1900 ~ 3200 / Hologen: 700 ~ 10,00
================================================== ====
Rebased bulbs? - I am still checking, but thats the information I got so far. I dont want to tell you a answer I am not 100% sure.

Lower temp? - from
Old 08-22-2006, 03:54 PM   #8
widegts

Arctic = The kit cannot be lowered to 4.5K, im sorry. W/ modification maybe, but when purchased its higher than 4.5K
Old 08-22-2006, 04:00 PM   #9
widegts

REBASED = If you mean, was the original hologen bulb taken out, and the HID headlamp was installed in its place... NO. The kit includes a new base, not refitted.

ARTIC... if that isnt what you are looking for, let me know
Old 08-22-2006, 08:09 PM   #10
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
Exactly what I needed to know. Thanks. I'll let you know when I'll buy a set, most likely the 5k since that's the lower temp you got.

Last edited by articdragon192; 08-22-2006 at 09:17 PM..
Old 08-22-2006, 09:14 PM   #11
LA_phantom_240
Nissanaholic!

Location: Louisiana. LA is for Louisiana. L.A. is Los Angeles.
Trader Rating: (2)
LA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfectionLA_phantom_240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
are they singe or bi-xenon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSideways View Post
Come on, this isn't Gran Turismo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOOK
your balls are either ballin, or they aren't... no second hand nut sweat can change that.
3/28/09 Buy this stuff!
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/24807...-stuff-fs.html
Old 08-22-2006, 11:00 PM   #12
widegts

ARTICDRAGON - NO PROBLEM, ill put you down as a maybe / interested. If you have any other questions, ill try my best to get you the -RIGHT- answers, not the answers that will sell.. haha

LA Phantom 240 - single xenon, is what i found w/ the info given to me.

===================

1- trucha / paypal
2- articdragon192 / interested
3-
4-
Old 08-23-2006, 06:34 AM   #13
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
[email protected]/paypal/ill get it makes it over 15
Old 08-23-2006, 10:41 AM   #14
widegts

ok, yokotas13, gotcha as if it reaches 15...
================================

1- [email protected]/paypal
3- [email protected]/paypal/ill get it makes it over 15
4-
5-
Old 08-23-2006, 11:01 AM   #15
widegts

i see a trend here guys ahaha...
PRICE DROPPED TO 225SHIPPED 1-XXXXX

get it while its hot!! ahaha
Old 08-23-2006, 02:30 PM   #16
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
the 5000K, does the light output have any blue in it?? When it comes to HIDs I'm really particular about not having any blue in the light output (draws too much negative attention around here)

- Daniel
Old 08-23-2006, 04:38 PM   #17
widegts

R33GTS-T = i know what you mean! here in cali / west covina ... same shit! If you get the lowest, like 4300k-5300k around there, u shouldnt have a problem w/ that blueish as u call. The higher k's has a bluish to purple tint..
Old 08-23-2006, 11:34 PM   #18
R33GTS-T
Zilvia Junkie

R33GTS-T is an unknown quantity at this point
i've found that the HID kits out there that rate their products at 5000 Kelvin all have a slight blueish hue to them while the 4300-4800 Kelvin kits do not

have you personally seen/used this company's 5000K kit?

- Daniel
Old 08-24-2006, 12:40 AM   #19
widegts

no, im not going to lie, but i am going to purchase it with this group buy. I did my research before i went with this. I am trying to get a great reputation here in zilvia, so i did the research. As for the color of the 5k, i DO believe it will have a HINT HINT of blue. MORE SO white then blue, like if 100% was blue, i would say 5-10% at most blue. Because the higher the K' the bluish it gets. If you check other hids, the 5K is white w/ a hint of blue, and 10-12k is blue/purple...

i guarentee you, when this group buy is over, i will HAVE lumenia HID's. I went on GOOGLE, and searched and noticed everyone loves the HID's, and even sells at 799 at some areas.
Old 08-24-2006, 01:53 AM   #20
shiftnslide
Zilvia Member

shiftnslide is an unknown quantity at this point
these are not the same hid's but all these kits are pretty much the same:

quoted from someone on another forum:

"Not that digital photos are accurate, but you can draw a conclusion by the amount of glare from each bulb. Stolen from Umnitza.

3K, 3K, 4K, 4K,
5K, 5K, 6K, 6K,
8K, 8K, 10K, 10K,
12K, 12K, 3K, 3K,

And go to any site that sells bulbs to figure out your fitment. Philips, Sylvania/Osram, or any retailer (powerbulbs.com, etc)."
Old 08-24-2006, 02:19 AM   #21
widegts

thank you! -=o) THAT HELPED MUCHO ...!!
Old 08-24-2006, 02:20 AM   #22
widegts

btw - im not flaming but, man someone was really bored when they made that top picture w/ all the HIDs, hehe

anyways, that picture does justify greatly the colors each K will 90% be...
Old 08-24-2006, 02:21 AM   #23
widegts

if you dont feel like checking what bulbs is for you...

JUST ASK, ill be glad to find out.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:35 AM   #24
chris300zr
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
chris300zr is on the path to ruinchris300zr is on the path to ruin
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
have any kits that will fit a 89 300zx turbo (Z31). Bulbs are 9006 i believe.
Old 08-24-2006, 10:12 AM   #25
widegts

checkin chris..! -=o)
Old 08-24-2006, 10:59 AM   #26
widegts

chris300zr - 9006 is available application for Lumenia's HID's
Old 08-25-2006, 10:38 PM   #27
widegts

1- [email protected]/paypal
3- [email protected]/paypal/ill get it makes it over 15
4- shifts13 / paypal / bought megan coilovers and HIDs
5-
Old 08-26-2006, 12:02 AM   #28
widegts

scratch s13 out... he got just the megan coilovers..haha
Old 08-27-2006, 04:09 AM   #29
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
ill send the paypal in a few days, trying to find some stuff out, and waiting for another paypal to clear from someone else!

IS the Silvia Halogen and projector lights the same bulb on low beam?
Old 08-27-2006, 08:25 AM   #30
elixirvtec
Zilvia Member

elixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enoughelixirvtec will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to elixirvtec
Please count me in on this group buy
Closed Thread