Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > North Central States

North Central States Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, and Wisconsin.

Old 09-10-2006, 05:11 PM   #1
bamaboy
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
bamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfectionbamaboy is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
New Wisconsin Member

Hello everyone my name is James or you can call me Bama. I have finally came over to the "dark side" as my friend exitspeed would say. I recently gave in to my desires and traded my SRT4 for the car I have been dying for since the concept came out. So with that said, here is my 2003 350Z Track model. The guy I got it from was a total jag and new nothing about the car except he could pick up chicks in it. That being said it was babied and he only managed to put 26XXX miles on it over the course of almost 4 years. He did however put some really nice parts on it:Nismo stailess steel catback exhaust and a nismo short shifter. Also, if anyone knows what lip kit this is on it I would appreciate if you could let me know what it is.

bamaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2006, 05:37 PM   #2
undesiredshoe
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
undesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of lightundesiredshoe is a glorious beacon of light
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undesiredshoe
welcome...nice car...
undesiredshoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 05:41 PM   #3
sil80dreamer
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
sil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nicesil80dreamer is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
nice car, and welcome to zilvia
sil80dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote