Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 07-08-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
BigwaveSC
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (1)
BigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really niceBigwaveSC is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
DriftCircuit @ Trilogy @ the Orange Show

I know of a Drifting contest going on in October @ the Orange show in San Ber. Cash Prizes and 65 bucks to enter. Pro Judges from Japan. the coarse will replicate Fuji speedway. this is a rather large gathering with Mike Jones headlining and they will have everything from mc battles to dodgeball.
it's a super cheap entry fee and I heard it's a rather large prize for the winner.
more info @ http://driftcircuit.org/.

Hope to see you guys there.
Dave
Old 09-17-2006, 01:16 AM   #2
Spdrules5
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (0)
Spdrules5 is a well-known jackass
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Trilogy Has Been Cancelled Due To Lack Of Ticket Sales To Support A Roster Of That Size.
For The Drifters, Dan At Driftcircuit.org Will Still Be Having A Day Just For You Guys For Trying To Support Us. He Will Be Contacting Everyone Directly. If You Paid For Tickets On Ticketmasters, They Will Be Issuing Full Refunds Immediately.

Truely Sorry For All Inconvienences This Has Caused.

Last edited by Spdrules5; 10-17-2006 at 07:04 PM..
Spdrules5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
breakindrifts
Zilvia FREAK!

breakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nicebreakindrifts is just really nice
So how much practice time can we expect before the qualifying round?

I dont want to sign up and then just not get any track time because i didnt qualify against full track cars.
Old 09-17-2006, 01:22 AM   #4
LB.Motoring
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
LB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfectionLB.Motoring is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to LB.Motoring
Im allready for it..
Old 09-17-2006, 01:35 AM   #5
Spdrules5
Zilvia Member

Spdrules5 is a well-known jackass
Quote:
Originally Posted by breakindrifts
So how much practice time can we expect before the qualifying round?

I dont want to sign up and then just not get any track time because i didnt qualify against full track cars.
Drift Circuit is handling the Drift compition. Best person to ask is Dan at Drift Circuit. www.driftcircuit.org

I can say this, if you make it through qualifying on friday, then you will have saturday to practice and the comp. starts on sunday. It is unsure if there will be any practice time on sunday before the comp. starts.

Also, even if you don't qualify, your entry fee also includes a 3 day pass to the event to support amateur drifting to the crowd. this crowd will be a mix of car people and concert goers. 3 days of sound-action-culture
Spdrules5 is offline   Reply With Quote