Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Closed Thread

Old 01-04-2007, 12:28 AM   #1
chmercer
BANNED

Trader Rating: (0)
chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
anybody cut vinyl

anybody on here that could cut me some vinyl at a good price, need a few things. used to get it from euphoric but they closed. store can be anywhere dosent matter, gonna have to ship it to texas anyway.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-04-2007, 12:34 AM   #2
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Most Vinyl shops do not ship to people building mexican mobiles.

Edited here let me reword this

Most Vinyl shops do not ship to people building mexican-american mobiles.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:35 AM   #3
chmercer
BANNED

chmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond reputechmercer has a reputation beyond repute
what does that EVEN MEAN
Old 01-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #4
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai

Thats really racist, you're a fucking dick.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:36 AM   #5
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Creizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura aboutCreizai has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by chmercer
what does that EVEN MEAN
Means your shits weak.... Like last fucking week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRussellPants
Thats really racist, you're a fucking dick.
I did not mean it to be a racist comment I fixed it.
Old 01-04-2007, 12:37 AM   #6
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Double Post * Delete *
Old 01-04-2007, 12:40 AM   #7
chmercer
BANNED

WHAT IS HAPPENING

does anyone cut vinyl on here, LMK
Old 01-04-2007, 12:42 AM   #8
s13speeddrft
Zilvia Member

Trader Rating: (1)
s13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the roughs13speeddrft is a jewel in the rough
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to s13speeddrft
why dont you post something meaningful and not be a dick about it
Old 01-04-2007, 12:44 AM   #9
doh_rih_fu_toh
Leaky Injector

doh_rih_fu_toh is making a name for him/her selfdoh_rih_fu_toh is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to doh_rih_fu_toh
i cut vinyl. what needs to be done on the vinyl? what color? how much do you need?
Old 01-04-2007, 12:44 AM   #10
Creizai
Zilvia Junkie

Quote:
Originally Posted by s13speeddrft
why dont you post something meaningful and not be a dick about it
McRussellPants & chmercer do the same
Old 01-04-2007, 12:49 AM   #11
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by doh_rih_fu_toh
i cut vinyl. what needs to be done on the vinyl? what color? how much do you need?
pmed you

and crezsiziiaszz, if you are going to post something stupid, at least have it be funny?
Old 01-04-2007, 02:18 AM   #12
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Pm RitzS14.

He's good with vinyl.

His old GB
Old 01-04-2007, 03:40 AM   #13
Wykydtron
Zilvia Addict

Wykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really niceWykydtron is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Creizai

Edited here let me reword this

Most Vinyl shops do not ship to people building mexican-american mobiles.
Theres a difference between flush and mexi

i demand you re-align your ass
Old 01-04-2007, 06:44 AM   #14
BillKlineVT
Zilvia Member

BillKlineVT is making a name for him/her selfBillKlineVT is making a name for him/her selfBillKlineVT is making a name for him/her self
i cut vinyl too if anyone's interested
Old 01-04-2007, 09:19 AM   #15
Ian
Post Whore!

Ian is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfectionIan is close to perfection
www.competitiongrafix.com

he's the best in the business

Team Pterodactyl
SHARK ATTACK!!!
LookOutDrift
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian
No it isn't
This is "cool stickers"
not"let's make our car look like a pile of shit and dead babies"
Old 01-04-2007, 10:30 AM   #16
articdragon192
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
articdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfectionarticdragon192 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to articdragon192
www.thevinylshoppe.com
Stan is a cool guy and cuts vinyl pretty good. He cut my "hatchback > coupe" sicker for me.
Old 01-04-2007, 10:40 AM   #17
SoSideways
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (4)
SoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfectionSoSideways is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Enjuku Eric cuts vinyl. Call him up and have him cut you some. Tell him "Data referred you" and he'll be like "oh dip ok".
Old 01-04-2007, 11:53 AM   #18
PBucch
Premium Member

PBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfectionPBucch is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by articdragon192
www.thevinylshoppe.com
Stan is a cool guy and cuts vinyl pretty good. He cut my "hatchback > coupe" sicker for me.

Stan is good!
Old 01-04-2007, 12:20 PM   #19
chmercer
BANNED

thx, pmed everybody
Old 01-04-2007, 12:22 PM   #20
95Blue240sx
Post Whore!

95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection95Blue240sx is close to perfection
+1 for Ritzs14

Please leave me feedback
Old 01-04-2007, 05:24 PM   #21
Dousan_PG
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
Dousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfectionDousan_PG is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
mercer
give me money
ill buy a cutter and make u the sickness
letme check w/ my contacts
see what we can do.
Old 01-04-2007, 06:13 PM   #22
Johny5
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (9)
Johny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfectionJohny5 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Johny5
pshhh, convinced fireball stickers will never see texas! aaron you lazy bum. hahahah
Old 01-05-2007, 01:44 AM   #23
McRussellPants
Nissanaholic!

McRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond reputeMcRussellPants has a reputation beyond repute
We could roll it Arizona style and make our own that say "Pike Gondola".

:dunno:
Old 01-05-2007, 02:55 AM   #24
vrooompssssht
Leaky Injector

vrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymorevrooompssssht is not welcome here anymore
Can someone cut me a "zilvia premies love cock" sticker?

Pink glitter in color please.

Thanks soooo much!

Ahh, I forgot, don't forget to show how cool you are by neg repping me!
Old 01-05-2007, 03:32 PM   #25
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
^wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Blue240sx
+1 for Ritzs14

and 1

I AM LEGIT.
Old 01-05-2007, 05:05 PM   #26
A Spec Products
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
A Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfectionA Spec Products is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Send a message via AIM to A Spec Products
www.vinylmayhem.com

try them they are here in socal, they do some cars for people i know

but yeah im sad jesse closed down his shop

tons of vinyl shops popped the bubbly, prolly getting a ton of business now that he is gone

suckas

EUPHORIC DESIGNS WAS #1 though

pharrell!

A SPEC PRODUCTS CORP
AME Wheels, Advan, ARC, Gram Lights, Nardi, Personal, Recaro, Works Bell, Work Wheels, Volk Racing, 5Zigen, & more!
626.618.1100 x 103 / aim: aspectuan
Advertiser's Specials! Read / Give Feedback! Please Rate Us!
Old 01-05-2007, 06:31 PM   #27
fromxtor
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (23)
fromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfectionfromxtor is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 23 reviews
Send a message via AIM to fromxtor Send a message via Yahoo to fromxtor
I get it cut here locally, Pm me about what you need.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:33 PM   #28
chmercer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by vrooompssssht
Can someone cut me a "zilvia premies love cock" sticker?

Pink glitter in color please.

Thanks soooo much!

Ahh, I forgot, don't forget to show how cool you are by neg repping me!
lol u think i pay 10 bucks to hate on people on an internet forum
Old 01-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #29
Edgar
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (13)
Edgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfectionEdgar is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 13 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Edgar
depending on what you need ill hook you up if you can send me the files and all t hat

my buddy yan has a cutter