Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-16-2007, 06:12 PM   #1
Yuri
Ghost of Zilvia past

Trader Rating: (0)
Yuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfectionYuri is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Defy Physics! Be a Rockstar! 2004 Evo VIII

I'm selling my 2004 Mitsubishi Lancer Evo VIII.
I am the first owner, and the car has never been modified except for some OEM Mitsubishi parts and a minor brake upgrade.
The car has been maintained since new at Huntington Beach Mitsubishi, where it was originally purchased.
I haven't abused it or tracked it either, and the still strong original clutch is testament to that.

It currently has just under 55k miles.
Parts that have been replaced under warranty are the Driver's recaro seatback
the transfer case seals were all replaced due to leakage.
The original wing was replaced with a new Evo XI wing because the c/f turned milky
The black hood louvers faded to silver, so they were replaced with a new piece.

The OEM parts that have been added to the car include:

At time of purchase:
Gauge set, mounted in top radio position
Blue aluminum pedals
Brake cooling guides
OEM bumper Canards, which are relatively rare.
Rear strut tower brace

After purchase:
MR vortex generator
Evo IX taillights
Evo IX wing (as stated before)
oem rain visors

front brake upgrade consisting of slotted Rotora rotors, and Hawk pads

This car has never been smoked in or eaten in.

The tires have been changed to Dunlop FM901's since I don't drive the car hard, just use it as a daily, and wanted tires that wouldn't wear out as fast as the Advans.

As nice as the Evo is, it does have some flaws:

The 5th gear synchro may be going, however, every time I've brought it to the dealer, they have said it's fine. If it does end up acting up once you get the car, it still has some warranty on it.

the driver's side skirt has a scuff from a retardedly huge speed bump that popped off the side skirt. there is no frame damage, and no damage to the side skirt outside of the scuff on the bottom.

The car has a circular mark on the pass side rear fender from getting egged. I was lucky enough to notice it when the egg was still wet, so I was able to wash it off before it damaged the clearcoat. However there is a ring of tiny chips where the shell hit the fender.

Hopefully my pics will do a good job of showing the condition of the car.
Besides those two mishaps, I have taken good care of my evo, and if you want an unmolested clean evo with some unusual factory options, this is the one for you!

I'm asking $22,000

Call me or pm me if you're interested.
Call Yuri at 608 475 1311
I'm in Long Beach, and the car should be available to look at starting this weekend.

Yuri is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links