Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Marketplace > For Sale Items > Cars For Sale

Old 01-13-2007, 08:13 PM   #1
CZ_240SX_RHD
Users Awaiting Email Confirmation

Trader Rating: (0)
CZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Thumbs up FS/FT 2004 Civic Si

I recently purchased my first 240sx and I am in love with it. So I am selling my Silver 04 Honda Civic Si it is a fun car with only 40k on it however the payment is too much for me at the moment. I would prefer to sell the car and my asking price is $14,700, however I am willing to bargain as I would prefer a quick sale. I will also entertain offers on trades for another 240sx.

I was not able to upload the photos, however if you email me I can send you the pictures I have and also specific photos of interest.

The current mods to the car are as follows.

-20% Window Tints
-Carbon Fiber hood
-N1 Cat back
-HMT Intake with 4 inch cone filter
-Eibach Pro kit
-Front Strut bar
-Type-R wing
-Suede Shift and E-brake boots
-Custom Red Painted Center dash section (professionally painted)

Im located in Farmington CT and willing to deliver the car to anyone within 500 miles for realistic expense coverage.

For additional information or to set up a time to come see the car in person

Please call Charlie @ 860-965-1844
E-mail @ [email protected]
CZ_240SX_RHD is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-16-2007, 06:38 AM   #2
CZ_240SX_RHD

CZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-knownCZ_240SX_RHD is making his/her stupidity well-known
No interest? I can't say I'm surprised however I was being hopeful.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:38 PM   #3
CZ_240SX_RHD

Bump me please...I see a lot of people wanted to sell/trade their 240's Im open to trades just pm me with offers.
Old 01-18-2007, 07:53 PM   #4
s13rookie
Zilvia FREAK!

s13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant futures13rookie has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to s13rookie
you would probably have better luck on a civic site. i just think most people here would be ( for the most part) rwd fans. honda's have shit loads of forums, start postin' gl on the sale
Old 01-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #5
CZ_240SX_RHD

thanks i have it there as well but since im primarily looking to get a second 240sx to replace it i figured id put it up here plus on the civic forums everyone is send me offers to trade their crx for it bc its build and has all kinds of money into it and that is not what im interested in by any means. but thank you for the feedback.