Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-25-2007, 11:48 PM   #31
spinitsidewayz
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (0)
spinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her selfspinitsidewayz is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
man, thats homo. If i saw an accord tailing me with red and blue lights, i would probably just take off. it's an accord lol. i'm not getting pulled over by an accord...

i usually scan my rearview and pull aside if i see anything suspicious anways...

i've seen those white corolla security cars with the light bar. pretty funny looking.

cops with Honda's
spinitsidewayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2007, 12:25 PM   #32
Aoshi112
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (5)
Aoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really niceAoshi112 is just really nice
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to Aoshi112
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae86diego
cops here in riverside are crazy! i've seen a camaro chp, not sure if it was an ss or z28. it's faster than your ka though. and just recently i saw a pontiac grand prix, toyota camry, ford windstar and focus all arresting some dudes off of the 91 and pierce. you can't tell if they're cops or not 'til it's too late. they all had those crazy blue and red lights behind the tint. the point is that now i feel the police oppression, it's ridiculous. shouldn't they be out protecting and serving communities? instead they're harrassing and trying to dick everyone. random smog tests have been seen more frequent now than ever, i've seen them in riverside and in south gate. fuckin' cops!

I've seen a z28 camaro owned by the CHP cruising up and down the 5south around the lake forest area. Thing is pretty damn fast.
Aoshi112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 03:42 PM   #33
CrimsonRockett
The Architect.

Trader Rating: (392)
CrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfectionCrimsonRockett is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 392 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae86diego
cops here in riverside are crazy! i've seen a camaro chp, not sure if it was an ss or z28. it's faster than your ka though. and just recently i saw a pontiac grand prix, toyota camry, ford windstar and focus all arresting some dudes off of the 91 and pierce. you can't tell if they're cops or not 'til it's too late. they all had those crazy blue and red lights behind the tint. the point is that now i feel the police oppression, it's ridiculous. shouldn't they be out protecting and serving communities? instead they're harrassing and trying to dick everyone. random smog tests have been seen more frequent now than ever, i've seen them in riverside and in south gate. fuckin' cops!
South Gate?

Say wah?!

-Jspec-
Instagram/CrimsonRockett
Quote:
Originally Posted by brndck View Post
Generally you can eat my asshole.
CrimsonRockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2007, 07:38 PM   #34
staticbzer

staticbzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via AIM to staticbzer
could the defense of "i didnt know that was a cop car chasing me because it was not clearly marked" work?
those accords better have some added juice....
Old 03-27-2007, 08:00 PM   #35
UfoZ8myCow
Zilvia FREAK!

UfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond reputeUfoZ8myCow has a reputation beyond repute
Meh, Ive calmed down a lot since a long string of speeding tickets over the years. I just get all my fat aggression out on the track. And leave my damn KA stock because I know those fuckers will pop my hood if they pull me over in the S13.