Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 02-26-2007, 04:10 PM   #1
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (1)
klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Shop to install a Silvia Frontend (NORCAL 510)

Anyone know of a Shop that can install my Silvia Frontend?? I am lookin for a shop around the Fremont, Union City, and Hayward area... I would need a phone number and hopefully a estimate.. Thanks for lookin...
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-26-2007, 04:34 PM   #2
undercoverdjay
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (2)
undercoverdjay is making a name for him/her selfundercoverdjay is making a name for him/her self
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to undercoverdjay
10mm, a philips head screwdriver, a long extension, some beer, and its done in a couple of hours. Minus paint.....its cheaper to have parts painted off a car than on, just a heads up.
undercoverdjay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 12:00 AM   #3
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (0)
wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Send a message via AIM to wickdmarz
Quote:
Originally Posted by klutchkhemist
Anyone know of a Shop that can install my Silvia Frontend?? I am lookin for a shop around the Fremont, Union City, and Hayward area... I would need a phone number and hopefully a estimate.. Thanks for lookin...
If you can't stick on a darn silvia front end you don't deserve to own a 240.

Hurry and sell your car before you blow it up or crash it.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:35 AM   #4
FaLKoN240
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: (73)
FaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfectionFaLKoN240 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 73 reviews
Seriously dude, putting on a front end isn't brain surgery. IT'S A DIRECT BOLT ON. Bust out your 10 mm.

Best way to do business with me? Make your best offer FIRST.
FaLKoN240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:11 AM   #5
markyboi
Zilvia FREAK!

markyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to beholdmarkyboi is a splendid one to behold
ill do it for you for a low price
markyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 01:42 AM   #6
dakine240
Leaky Injector

dakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to alldakine240 is a name known to all
ill help you out
dakine240 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 03:10 AM   #7
golf
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (18)
golf is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 18 reviews
me and my friend do the conversion ourself!!! it just bolt right on unless you got fuck up fender that needed the alingment..... but you can do it yourself man it not that hard at all. find a location w/tool and call your friend to help you that all. unless you really dont know how and got no tool!!!!then go to a body shop and pay them..good luck man
golf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 08:51 AM   #8
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

wickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond reputewickdmarz has a reputation beyond repute
Sell your car....nooooowwwwww.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:41 AM   #9
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Send a message via AIM to TiNMAN
ill do it for a bag of weed

edit: a bag, not a sack.

I AM LEGIT.
TiNMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2007, 09:43 AM   #10
origin_s135
Zilvia FREAK!

origin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfectionorigin_s135 is close to perfection
s13 silvia front end is easy!!
Old 02-27-2007, 09:03 PM   #11
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
lol BAG
haha
Old 02-27-2007, 09:59 PM   #12
ZenkiNinja
Zilvia Member

ZenkiNinja is making a name for him/her selfZenkiNinja is making a name for him/her self
Send a message via AIM to ZenkiNinja
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
If you can't stick on a darn silvia front end you don't deserve to own a 240.

Hurry and sell your car before you blow it up or crash it.
a little too vicious don't you think? i mean just my opinion, but he might not be as willing to rip appart his front end and put another on himself if does't know what he's doing. wiring the lights for some f*&#$ lights can be a pain in the ass if you don't know how to wire correctly. It does seem like a lot of work fo some ppl, lol. i'm just saying cause I know what its like to be overwhelmed by this stuff at first. thats why I did my homework and got a little advice and experiance from friends before I started doing stuff w/ my car.

as for me, I put mine on in about 3 hours, it is simple as long as you have your tools and have the parts rdy. I had 2 friends helping me out here and there. direct bolt off and bolt on for the fenders, and the bumper might give you some trouble w/ the bumper support but it also bolts off. the hood is also simple as long as you know how to take off and put a hood on and align it. The lights might be the problem, cause certain lights (Like the trijector lights) have the fog lights built in and the USDM front doesnt support enought wires to light the head lights, side lights and fog light all at once. also don't forget the lighting brackets. So you'll prolly have to splice the wires. (not hard as long as you have the right tools and know what your doing). then you're done, lol. I actualy put a aftermarket bumper on my car which had me doing some minor modifications to the fitting, but it wassnt too hard either, lol. Good luck with the front
ZenkiNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2007, 10:39 AM   #13
!Zar!
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (27)
!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection!Zar! is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 27 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkiNinja
a little too vicious don't you think? i mean just my opinion, but he might not be as willing to rip appart his front end and put another on himself if does't know what he's doing. wiring the lights for some f*&#$ lights can be a pain in the ass if you don't know how to wire correctly. It does seem like a lot of work fo some ppl, lol. i'm just saying cause I know what its like to be overwhelmed by this stuff at first. thats why I did my homework and got a little advice and experiance from friends before I started doing stuff w/ my car.

as for me, I put mine on in about 3 hours, it is simple as long as you have your tools and have the parts rdy. I had 2 friends helping me out here and there. direct bolt off and bolt on for the fenders, and the bumper might give you some trouble w/ the bumper support but it also bolts off. the hood is also simple as long as you know how to take off and put a hood on and align it. The lights might be the problem, cause certain lights (Like the trijector lights) have the fog lights built in and the USDM front doesnt support enought wires to light the head lights, side lights and fog light all at once. also don't forget the lighting brackets. So you'll prolly have to splice the wires. (not hard as long as you have the right tools and know what your doing). then you're done, lol. I actualy put a aftermarket bumper on my car which had me doing some minor modifications to the fitting, but it wassnt too hard either, lol. Good luck with the front
It took you three hours to swap a front. LOL What were you doing, sleeping for two and a half? You fail.
There is nothing to splice, you have extra wires when you remove the popups. Just solder the new wires in.
LOL

Oh, did I mention silvia fronts are gay and pointless? Even worse than that are sileighty's.

OP: If you want it done and done right I'll do it for a low price. I'm 15 minutes from you.

hahah.
Old 02-28-2007, 12:41 PM   #14
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

TiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfectionTiNMAN is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by drftwerks
lol BAG
haha

a BAG. buhaha. find MAX

I AM LEGIT.
Old 02-28-2007, 09:41 PM   #15
MaRshMaLLow
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (17)
MaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond reputeMaRshMaLLow has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 17 reviews
Send a message via AIM to MaRshMaLLow Send a message via Yahoo to MaRshMaLLow
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickdmarz
Sell your car....nooooowwwwww.

Meany !!! lol
Old 02-28-2007, 10:09 PM   #16
wickdmarz
Zilvia Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by !Zar!
OP: If you want it done and done right I'll do it for a low price. I'm 15 minutes from you.

hahah.

lol always to make a quick dollar ehhh...

Seriously kid, its just as much work as taking off the stock face, no brain surgery. Don't waste the money your parents gave you.
Old 02-28-2007, 11:55 PM   #17
longdy
Zilvia Addict

Trader Rating: (2)
longdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud oflongdy has much to be proud of
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
Send a message via AIM to longdy
SELLLLL YOUR CAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!.........
Old 03-01-2007, 12:47 PM   #18
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

^ HELLA late fool.

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-01-2007, 10:46 PM   #19
cmcdougle
Zilvia FREAK!

cmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to beholdcmcdougle is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to cmcdougle
Quote:
Originally Posted by longdy
SELLLLL YOUR CAR NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN
^ HELLA late fool.

lol. It is seriously very easy. Do it yourself and learn some!
Old 03-02-2007, 06:54 PM   #20
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
ill do it for beer and cigg money.... not in the east bay tho...
Old 03-03-2007, 01:47 AM   #21
heartcooksmouse
Leaky Injector

heartcooksmouse is on the path to ruinheartcooksmouse is on the path to ruinheartcooksmouse is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to heartcooksmouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by TiNMAN
ill do it for a bag of weed

edit: a bag, not a sack.
hit me up if you need to give this guy weed...

Old 03-03-2007, 03:28 AM   #22
dvdevo
Zilvia FREAK!

dvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enoughdvdevo will become famous soon enough
you're better off paying someone on this forum than a shop to do it. its really simple.
dvdevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2007, 10:09 AM   #23
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartcooksmouse
hit me up if you need to give this guy weed...

wtf. cross the bridge and come smoke me out!

EDIT: DVDEVO, i still feel bad for selling your homie that bad MAF. i really had no clue, sigh. free lunch if you are ever in the area. get at me!

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-11-2007, 03:17 PM   #24
heartcooksmouse
Leaky Injector

heartcooksmouse is on the path to ruinheartcooksmouse is on the path to ruinheartcooksmouse is on the path to ruin
Send a message via AIM to heartcooksmouse
dude, i'll roll as many blunts as possible if you come help me with wiring!
Old 03-27-2007, 08:31 PM   #25
na3j nitsuj
Zilvia Member

na3j nitsuj is an unknown quantity at this point
is your front end intalled on the car yet?
Old 03-28-2007, 05:42 PM   #26
klutchkhemist
Zilvia Junkie

klutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really niceklutchkhemist is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to klutchkhemist
Frontend is put on!!
klutchkhemist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2007, 09:28 PM   #27
na3j nitsuj
Zilvia Member

na3j nitsuj is an unknown quantity at this point
good to hear man!
Old 03-28-2007, 11:58 PM   #28
swift_style
Zilvia Junkie

swift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the roughswift_style is a jewel in the rough
will after like 25 replys you came back. where did you do it at? a shop or yourself (and friends)?
swift_style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2007, 01:05 AM   #29
TiNMAN
Post Whore!

im hella high

I AM LEGIT.
Old 03-29-2007, 01:27 AM   #30
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
post some pictures or something, but yea what did you end up doing?

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote