Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > Local / Regional / National > USA > South Western States

South Western States Arizona, California, Hawaii, and Nevada.

Old 03-11-2007, 05:45 AM   #1
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (0)
BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Infinion Raceway April4th, WED drag

My self along with several other people will be out at infinion raceway for Wednesday drag night. Some of my friends in the prelude forums will be there as well as myself. Prelude dudes claim that they can smoke us 240guys in the 1/4mile time so I would like it if others would attend on that wed.
P.M me or just show up I'll be there by 4P.M April 4th...
BigVinnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-11-2007, 03:59 PM   #2
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
hey vinnie are u gonna be there with ur ride? ill go just to meet u...
Old 03-11-2007, 11:16 PM   #3
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

BigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfectionBigVinnie is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by infinitexsound
hey vinnie are u gonna be there with ur ride? ill go just to meet u...

I'll be there with about 10 of my friends.
My 240 still has the original shitty paint, and stickers in the rear windshield.
I'm rushing to get my subframe bushing on to increase my grip, had lots of wheel hop last year....
Old 03-13-2007, 01:23 AM   #4
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

infinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond reputeinfinitexsound has a reputation beyond repute
cool, ill see if my friend with the supra might want to go and test his car out.... hopefully it would be running alot better.... see you there vin..
Old 03-20-2007, 08:16 PM   #5
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
cool, ill see if my friend with the supra might want to go and test his car out.... hopefully it would be running alot better.... see you there vin..

Roll out man!!!! Bring your friend. Just trying to make this something cool to meet local Bay Area folk's and some legit competition.....
Just received my sub frame polyurethane spacers today, and going to install this weekend. FAL220 electric fan should be in tomorrow, for some added get up and go!!!!!
Anyone else coming or is the majority of the people here puss'in out????
Old 03-20-2007, 09:44 PM   #6
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

yeah were rollin out with the supra, its a sure thing.. hopefully head out there early and get as much runs... ill be there watching some of the hotrods and people i know... kickin it in the stand with beers.... LOL so like me... see u there vin.
Old 03-22-2007, 06:12 PM   #7
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Almost ready for the track. I just need to install the subframe spacer bushings, and the flex a lite 220b. Looking around for a cheap thermostatic switch, know where to find one for a good price?????

Old 03-24-2007, 01:59 PM   #8
infinitexsound
Post Whore!

http://www.surplussales.com/Thermal/Thermal-1.html
Old 03-24-2007, 03:06 PM   #9
projekt_s13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (5)
projekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfectionprojekt_s13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 5 reviews
Send a message via AIM to projekt_s13
I might go, i just have to get the day off.

projekt_s13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2007, 04:01 PM   #10
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by projekt_s13
I might go, i just have to get the day off.
Thats cool James, it's only $25 to race so I hope to see you there. I let your boy's at Jiffy Lube know about it, I just hope they don't forget...

Quote:
I was thinking on getting that. I decided to spend some big bank on the FAL thermostatic controller anyways. It will adjust the fan rate of speed to temperature, it will also run the fans for 30seconds after the engine is shut off.
As well as have an additional relay circuit for my A/C, which I still use in the summer. I like the small luxuries.
JEGS fuckin ripped me off though. Good price on the switch for $80. I payed them for same day shipping which was $30 as well. I ordered it on thursday, it won't be in until monday. I highly recommend not going through JEGS for anything!!!!
Old 03-27-2007, 06:25 PM   #11
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Sub frame spacing bushings...INSTALLED
FAL thermostatic switch came in yesterday, install on saturday.
Rotating tires on sunday.
Infinion this wed...........
Old 04-02-2007, 05:55 PM   #12
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Fan installed and ready for infinion!!!!!
Wasn't able to run the right A/Fr's with my timing advanced and SAFC and now I'm throwing a code 32 because my egr temp sensor took a crap on me. I don't have time to take apart the manifold to get to the sensor. I'm still going and I will try to kick some ass in my 1/4mile time, looking to get reaction down within .1 seconds!!!!!!!!

Old 04-04-2007, 05:12 PM   #13
Eric911
Leaky Injector

Trader Rating: (2)
Eric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enoughEric911 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 2 reviews
I'll be leaving soon hope to meet some of you there
Eric911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:01 PM   #14
BigVinnie
Zilvia FREAK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric911
I'll be leaving soon hope to meet some of you there
Dude saw you there!!! Your CA18det is sweet man!!!!!!! Not very many people run that setup, it is getting harder to find... If I don't see you next Wednesday, I'll see you the next Wednesday. I need to go in for dyno tuning, and I have a plenum change up my sleeve. Feel free to PM me, If I'm not there more than likely Shan with the grey 350z and tire treed marks on the front bumper will be there, he is a regular at the track.