Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum

Go Back   Zilvia.net Forums | Nissan 240SX (Silvia) and Z (Fairlady) Car Forum > General > Chat

Chat General Discussion About The Nissan 240SX and Nissan Z Cars

Old 05-26-2007, 01:51 AM   #571
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
wheels

yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2007, 12:46 PM   #572
drftwerks
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (1)
drftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfectiondrftwerks is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to drftwerks Send a message via MSN to drftwerks
maybe vielside forgot model
Old 05-26-2007, 07:25 PM   #573
yokotas13
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (8)
yokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfectionyokotas13 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 8 reviews
Send a message via AIM to yokotas13 Send a message via MSN to yokotas13 Send a message via Yahoo to yokotas13
andrew dish

i figures it out
yokotas13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2007, 08:55 PM   #574
Matej
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (39)
Matej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfectionMatej is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 39 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matej View Post
Found them, they're ROH wheels. They only make them up to 17" though.

Whoever left me a comment saying those aren't the wheels, yes they are, I took the picture from the photo gallery of the owner of the red Z, where he even says that those are the wheels.
Matej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 08:38 AM   #575
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (3)
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 3 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChingSR20 View Post
Whats the offset on these rims????
if that's the car i'm thinking of, +35. other than that, what a stupid post. ask the owner.
Taniguchi_Is_#1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2007, 10:30 PM   #576
wonkuuzenki
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (0)
wonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-knownwonkuuzenki is making his/her stupidity well-known
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzam View Post
Anyone know the hood on that?

Yeah...I suck at this aero thing.
Sexy style? koguchi Power? not sure do to the 2 vents on the sides of the hood
Old 05-30-2007, 05:38 AM   #577
Enemigo
Zilvia Member

Enemigo is an unknown quantity at this point
I got these Enkei's on my car, i know the back wheels are alot bigger than the fronts.. i'm assuming i have 17x9's in the back and 17x8's in the front. I'm trying to see if anyone can tell me the model of these enkei's, thanks

Enemigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 07:21 AM   #578
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Taniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfectionTaniguchi_Is_#1 is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by Enemigo View Post
I got these Enkei's on my car, i know the back wheels are alot bigger than the fronts.. i'm assuming i have 17x9's in the back and 17x8's in the front. I'm trying to see if anyone can tell me the model of these enkei's, thanks
enkei rp01

message length blah blah
Old 05-30-2007, 05:43 PM   #579
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection

what aero? (sam some help please?)... factory add-on lip?
Old 05-30-2007, 06:34 PM   #580
vanish1
Zilvia Addict

vanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymorevanish1 is not welcome here anymore
^Kei Office or G Corporation, both look similar
vanish1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:47 PM   #581
atom
Zilvia FREAK!

atom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to allatom is a name known to all
It's G-corproation for sure, you can tell by the the opening in the front.
atom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #582
Taniguchi_Is_#1
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CKAMC View Post
it's g-corporation

Old 05-30-2007, 07:07 PM   #583
CKAMC
Post Whore!

CKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfectionCKAMC is close to perfection
I REALLY need to get glasses soon (was just looking at the FLASH car in a book).

Yeah its Flash, those vents on the side of the main one scream it, thanks guys!
Old 05-30-2007, 10:17 PM   #584
Bob_Sagat
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (14)
Bob_Sagat is an unknown quantity at this point
Feedback Score: 14 reviews

I know these are SSR's, but does anyone know the model name?
Bob_Sagat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:25 PM   #585
liv2drift045
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (7)
liv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfectionliv2drift045 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 7 reviews
Send a message via AIM to liv2drift045 Send a message via MSN to liv2drift045
pretty sure those are stitch not ssr... and i dont know the name.. had them on my car, for sale soon

Old 05-30-2007, 11:35 PM   #586
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:

sorry, i was out at my normal place having tea(westci justin can tell you that).
it is gcrop(flash), it's super light weight fiberglasss not normal fiberglass like vertex/msport/origin.
we sold a s13 silvia kit long time ago that's why i know.
it's expensive because they only offer dealer 10% off and we have to pay alot for shipping from japan for it.
any importer can order it for you, just make sure you find one that's trustworthy.
for s15 bumper, my favorite is still oem aero, but it's just so expensive.
cheers,

sam
Old 05-30-2007, 11:50 PM   #587
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Trader Rating: (6)
Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 6 reviews

This Exhaust.
Tearlessj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 11:57 PM   #588
mrmephistopheles
Magnanimous Justice Distribution Service

Trader Rating: (9)
mrmephistopheles has disabled reputation
Feedback Score: 9 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob_Sagat View Post

I know these are SSR's, but does anyone know the model name?
yeah Stich, not SSR.
mrmephistopheles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 12:02 AM   #589
eastcoastS14
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (1)
eastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfectioneastcoastS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 1 reviews
Send a message via AIM to eastcoastS14
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post

This Exhaust.
could be anything.....greddy racing ti? knock off...if you got that picture from the picture thread just pm the owner
eastcoastS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 01:54 AM   #590
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Tearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfectionTearlessj is close to perfection
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
could be anything.....greddy racing ti? knock off...if you got that picture from the picture thread just pm the owner
Found the pic on the Honda-Tech. Havnt found any knock offs that have the Ti tip and the Strap for the muffler.
Old 05-31-2007, 12:10 PM   #591
BoostedCoupe
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (4)
BoostedCoupe can only hope to improve
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastS14 View Post
looks like an apexi n1 exti or it could be a agency power ti tip.
Old 05-31-2007, 01:48 PM   #592
2iv0 sx
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (20)
2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute2iv0 sx has a reputation beyond repute
Feedback Score: 20 reviews
Anyone know what rear valence this is on Daryl's (bjorkluv) car? I contacted him about em a while back, but he doesn't know either. He found them in a junk pile...

If anyone can source them for me, please PM me.
2iv0 sx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #593
jdizzy204
Zilvia FREAK!

Trader Rating: (11)
jdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enoughjdizzy204 will become famous soon enough
Feedback Score: 11 reviews

anyone know where i can get those headlights? they look like super mades but the actual bulbs look different.
jdizzy204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2007, 08:50 PM   #594
CKAMC
Post Whore!

It is a supermade/326power setup. One of the white cars has the setup in the 2007 180sx style of drift heaven.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:06 PM   #595
jspecusa
Premium Member

jspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfectionjspecusa is close to perfection
Send a message via AIM to jspecusa
Quote:
It is a supermade/326power setup. One of the white cars has the setup in the 2007 180sx style of drift heaven.
actually it's not, there's a new company in osaka that's trying to make those.
my guess is they are test fitting the samples from taiwan, then if there are enough demand they'll start making it(minimum order for lights are 1,000units)
kinda like the s14 LED kouki taillights, you buy them from Japan it's over $400, you buy it from importer(egayer) who gets them direct from taiwan it's under $250.
omg yes your so jdm tyte brand is made in china or taiwan.
just like your nike shoe that's $150 it's made in china for $10.
wait awhile someone will have those lights out, then it'll be egay for dirt cheap.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:54 PM   #596
CKAMC
Post Whore!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jspecusa View Post
actually it's not, there's a new company in osaka that's trying to make those.
my guess is they are test fitting the samples from taiwan, then if there are enough demand they'll start making it(minimum order for lights are 1,000units)
kinda like the s14 LED kouki taillights, you buy them from Japan it's over $400, you buy it from importer(egayer) who gets them direct from taiwan it's under $250.
omg yes your so jdm tyte brand is made in china or taiwan.
just like your nike shoe that's $150 it's made in china for $10.
wait awhile someone will have those lights out, then it'll be egay for dirt cheap.
hmm knockoff's are always not too far behind. I wonder what mike has to say about the lighting output on them . Either way with a little skill and resource's anyone here stateside can make them as well, jdm tyte aint always right.
Old 06-03-2007, 12:17 PM   #597
KidSaru
Zilvia Junkie

KidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant futureKidSaru has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by wonkuuzenki View Post
Sexy style? koguchi Power? not sure do to the 2 vents on the sides of the hood
Ride Sports.
KidSaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 12:51 PM   #598
Brian
Post Whore!

Trader Rating: (54)
Brian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfectionBrian is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 54 reviews
Quote:
hmm knockoff's are always not too far behind. I wonder what mike has to say about the lighting output on them . Either way with a little skill and resource's anyone here stateside can make them as well, jdm tyte aint always right.
What Sam is saying is that the ones that would be sold under the random Japanese shop names or company names are going to be the exact same ones that are going to be sold on ebay or whatever.

Such as

All the lights get made at point (A).
Some are going to Japan (B) and some are going through ebay (C)
For the simple fact that you will buy them from (B), you're going to pay a lot more.
Old 06-03-2007, 10:40 PM   #599
ZenkitonS14
Zilvia Junkie

Trader Rating: (4)
ZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfectionZenkitonS14 is close to perfection
Feedback Score: 4 reviews
Quote:
Originally Posted by tearlessj View Post

This Exhaust.

Could be ASPEC???

Hit up Logan at aspecproducts, he'll hook you up!!

Tel: 626-581-7200
Fax: 626-330-3155

275 S 3rd Ave. #2
La Puente, CA 91746

ZenkitonS14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2007, 10:08 PM   #600
Tearlessj
Nissanaholic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenkitonS14 View Post
Could be ASPEC???

Hit up Logan at aspecproducts, he'll hook you up!!
Naw, The one on the car is not polished.